Kewtech KT45 Loop Tester
***The Kewtech KT45 Loop / PSC Tester has recently been discontinued, replaced with the new KEW4140.***
This is a Digital Loop Impedance Tester with PSC with Anti Trip Technology for all RCD types, it also has a lock down test button for hands free testing.
Kewtech KT 45 Key Features:
- Digital - Loop and PSC (Prospective Short Circuit current) tester
- Non-Trip Loop test on all RCDs
- Instant reading
- 15mA Low current/soft LOOP Test
- Noise override button for high current LOOP test
- 20,200 & 2000 Ohm Loop measurement ranges
- PSC Measurement up to 20kA
- Displays mains voltage before test
- Lock doqn test button - for hands free testing
- Protected against phase to phase connection
- Instant correct wiring status check
- Complies with BS7671 (Part P)
LOOP Test Ranges
- Loop Impedance Ranges: 0-20 Ohm, 0-200 Ohm, 0-2000 Ohm
- Loop Impedance Accuracy: ±(3% + 4dgt)
- Lowest Resolution 0.01 Ohm
- AC Test Current: 25A nominal
- AC Test Period: 20ms
- PSC Ranges: 0-200A, 0-2000A, 0-20kA
- Operating Voltage: 230V ± 10%, 50Hz
- Insulation Resistance: 50M Ohm at 1000V ac between electrical circuit and housing case.
- Withstand Voltage: 3000V ac maximum for one minute between electrical circuit and housing case.
- Safety Standard: Designed to comply with the requirements of BS4743
- KAMP 13 Mains lead
- ACC016E 3 wire distribution board test leads
- Test Lead Pouch
- Carrying strap
- Instruction Manual
- Calibration Certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.