Kewtech KT65DL Ultimate Multifunction Tester Kit with FREE Accessories
The Kewtech KT65DL is a top of the range multifunction tester suitable for all BS7671:2008 (17th Edition) and Part P electrical installation applications. Whether you use it for Electrical Installation Condition Reporting (EICR), fault finding or even certifying your own electrical installations, rest assured the KT65 will deliver time and time again.
The KT65DL offers all of the tests required for both domestic electricians and industrial electricians working on multi-phase circuits. Earth resistance testing is also an option for testing earth rods associated with TT systems, but please note that the earth spike kit to do this is not included as standard. It is also very easy to use; all of the tests are navigated using a rotary dial while secondary test settings, for example insulation resistance voltages or RCD polarity settings, are selected using one of 4 buttons located next to the screen.
Featuring a locking test switch, the Kewtech KT65DL multifunction tester enables you to continually carry out a test without having to press the test button over and over again. A remote test probe allows users to start a test by pressing a button on the test probe rather than on the tester itself, which proves extremely useful when you are on top of a ladder carrying out a loop test to a light fitting for example.
The ability to store and download test results is also catered for by the KT65DL. Simply download the test results obtained using the Kewtech KEW Report software for a digital copy of your test results.
This tester is also compatable with the Kewtech ACCESKit Earth Spike & Lead Kit, ideal for getting earth electrode resistance measurements
New Features on Kewtech KT65DL Multifunction Tester:
- High resolution loop test
Test measurements are displayed as low as 0.001 Ohms. The KT65DL will provide a loop test result where traditional loop testers would display zero Ohms. This is commonplace when carrying out a loop test at a property very close to a local electricity sub-station.
- Fuse Ratings
Simply inform the Kewtech KT65DL of the type and size of protective device installed on the circuit under test, along with a 0.4 or 5 second disconnection time, and the multifunction tester will provide a pass/fail limit as listed within the IET Wiring Regulations BS 7671:2008(2011). Any test result under this value will be visually passed by a ‘tick’, whereas any test value over this value will be visually displayed by a ‘cross’.
- Improved PAT Function
By using the Kewtech KT65DL with the optional Kewtech PAT Adaptor, you can utilise both the continuity and insulation resistance test options like a standalone PAT tester.
For earth bond testing, simply select continuity on the rotary dial and use the function key to program either 0.1 or 0.3 Ohms as a pass threshold.
For insulation resistance testing, select the rotary dial to insulation and program the tester to class 1 or class 2 depending on the appliance under test.
- Advanced Memory
Storing and downloading test results has never been so simple. After carrying out a test, use the function key to program what sort of test you have carried out (Ze, Zs, R1+R2), along with a circuit, distribution board and site number for recollection of test results at a later date. Results can simply be downloaded using the supplied Kewtech Kew Report software.
- Easy to use 17th Edition Multifunction tester
- Anti-Trip Technology for full no trip loop testing on all RCD types
- Test button in probe as well as lockdown test button for ‘hands free’ testing
- Separate PFC & PSC measurement without the need to alter test probes
- 250, 500 & 1000V insulation tests with auto discharge
- Additional LED for warning of high voltage output in insulation test mode
- Auto null eliminates test lead resistance for accurate continuity test readings
- Selectable touch voltage
- Backlit display
- Auto-test for RCD testing with all results shown on one screen, so no scrolling
- Conducts phase to phase loop tests
- Phase rotation test in line with current 17th Edition testing requirements
- End of line calibration certificate included
- Can be used with rechargeable batteries
- Kew Report Software and Download Lead
Kewtech MFT Model Comparison
KT63 KT64DL KT65DL 200mA Continuity Test ✔ ✔ ✔ Automatic Test Lead Null ✔ ✔ ✔ 250, 500 & 1000V Insulation Resistance ✔ ✔ ✔ Anti-trip (ATT) Loop Test ✔ ✔ ✔ PSC/PFC Test ✔ ✔ ✔ RCD Test ✔ ✔ ✔ Automatic RCD Test 30mA Only ✔ ✔ RCD Ramp Test ✔ ✔ ✔ Phase Rotation Test ✔ Earth Resistance Test ✔ PAT Test Firmware ✔ Download Memory ✔ Live Circuit Warning ✔ ✔ ✔ Remote Test Probe Included ✔ ✔ Protective Lid ✔ ✔ Lockout Test Button ✔ ✔ ✔
- KEW Report Software
- Kewtech ACC064 G7 Test lead set (Meets GS38 safety Standards)
- Kewtech ACC064SP Test remote with remote test button
- Mains lead
- USB Download Cable
- Kewtech Optical Adaptor
- Test lead pouch
- Soft carry case
- Instruction Manual
- Manufacturers Calibration Certificate for Kewtech KT65
- Kew Report Software and Download Lead
- Review by Chris (Posted on 04/10/2015)
- Review by Brian Brooks (Posted on 02/04/2014)
Its incredibly easy to use and gives readings to 3 decimels!!
It can also be used as a Pat tester. And about £300 cheaper than a more complicated Megger
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.