Martindale CM51A 300A AC Clampmeter
The Martindale CM51A is a pocket sized clamp meter, which reads AC current up to 300A. The low cost CM51A autoranging clamp meter has a jaw diameter of 27mm and is a handy tool for any electrician, HVAC engineer or anybody with a requirement for a small clampmeter that measures up to 300 Amps ac. This Martindale clampmeter offers 10mA resolution on the lowest 40A current measuring range and a resolution of 100mA from 40A to 300A AC. The auto ranging function allows the Martindale CM51A clampmeter to select the best measuring range to speed up current measurements. Additional features of the Martin dale CM51A clampmeter include display hold and auto power off.
Martindale CM51A 300A AC Clampmeter Key Features:
- Measures up to 300A AC with 100mA resolution
- Measures up to 40A AC with 10mA resolution
- Pocket Size
- Low cost
- Data Hold - ideal when working in confined places when you can't see the display
- Auto Power off - battery save feature
- Ideal for conductors up to 27mm diameter
Supplied with soft case, battery and instruction manual for Martindale CM51A Clampmeter.
Range Resolution Accuracy Max. Input Current 40.00A 10mA ± 1.8%rdg±5dgt 300A (Max. 300V) 300.0A 100mA ± 1.8%rdg±5dgt 300A (Max. 300V)
- Frequency Response: 50~60Hz. 0~0.4A add 5dgt
- 40Hz ~500Hz, add 1.5% to above accuracy.
- Battery warning: BAT symbol is shown.
- Sampling rate: 2.5 times per second.
- Display hold: Displays are held by DH key.
- Overload protection: AC current; 400A AC (300V Line) for one minute.
- Overvoltage: CAT II 300V
- Operating temperature & humidity: 0°C to 40°C, less than 80% RH.
- Storage temperature & humidity: -10°C to 50°C, less than 70% RH.
- Temperature coefficient: 0.1 x specified accuracy / °C for 0°C to 18°C & 28°C to 40°C.
- Dielectric strength: 3.7kV AC for one minute (between case & metal parts).
- Safety: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-032 Overvoltage Cat. III 300V, Class II.
- EMC: EN 50082-1:01.92 & EN 55022:08.94 + A1:05.95 + A2:97
- Power consumption: Approx. 5mW (100 hours continuous operation).
- Power supply: One 3V CR2032 battery
- Auto power off: Power turns off automatically after 12 minutes.
- Conductor diameters: Maximum 27mm
- Dimensions & weight: 150 x 52 x 24mm, 110 grams
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.