Martindale LP2000 Loop Tester
The Martindale LP2000 Loop Tester is a high current loop tester that is fast, accurate and has an auto-ranging ability. The LP2000 can carry out both phase earth testing and phase neutral testing and it automatically displays PSCC readings.
A TL61 green wander lead is provided with this tester, enabling you to test bonded metalwork and making this a highly versatile loop tester.
- Voltage range: 200 - 260V rms
- Frequency range: 50 - 60Hz
- Test Current: 24A, rms, for two half cycles at 240V
- Loop Range: 0 to 15Ω nominal in steps of 0.01Ω, 15 to 199.9Ω in steps of 0.1Ω
- Accuracy: ±2% of reading, ±2 digit
- Temperature Coefficient: ±0.1% / °C
- Ipsc Range: 0 to 19.99kA in steps of 0.01kA
- Fuse: 5A, HBC, Anti-Surge ceramic, DIN 5 X 20mm
- Transient Protection: VDR at input
- Thermal Protection: Electronic delay
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Operating Humidity: 90% RH max at +40°C
- Overvoltage Category: Category III
- Complies with EMC: To BS EN 50081-1, BS EN 50082-1
- Complies with LVD: To BS EN 61010-1
- Dimensions: 54 x 190 x 90mm
- Weight: 400g
- Soft protective case
- TL205 mains test lead
- TL61 green wander lead
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.