Martindale PD240 Proving Device
The Martindale PD240 is a pocket-sized, battery powered proving unit that produces a 240V DC output. For safe electrical working practices it is recommended for that any test device used for voltage detection and for proving dead should be tested before and after use to ensure the safety of the operative.
The unit is actuated by microswitch when probes of a voltage indicator or the test leads of a multimeter are inserted into the probe apertures on front face. The Indicator LED adjacent to probe apertures shows when unit is powered. The Martindale PD240 proving unit is current limited to 2mA and is suitable for use with DC voltage indicators, MultiMate's and other voltage detectors that have an input impedance greater than 120KΩ, as well as multimeters Not for use with Martindale VI13700G voltage indicators or Drummond test lamps.
The body of the proving device is made out of flame retardent ABS for safety and good circuit design with switch mode electronics ensures it has a long battery life. The PD240 comes complete with belt clip for convenience, its also flush mounted so its stable if you want to use on any flat surface.
- Output voltage: 240V + 4% DC at 2mA, 3.5mA max.
- LED power indicator threshold: 180V + 4% DC output
- Battery: 1 x 6LR61 (MN1604, PP3) 9V alkaline battery or equivalent (not included)
- Minimum operating battery level: 5V DC
- Operating temperature range: -10 to 40C at max. 70% RH
- Dimensions: 144 x 63 x 31 mm
- Weight: Approximately 180 grams (including battery)
- Safety: Complies with BS-EN61010-1 2001
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.