Martindale Voltage Indicator, Proving Device & Lock Out Kit - MARVIPDLOK138
Featuring a Martindale VI13800 voltage indicator, a PD440 proving unit and a selection of lockout/tagout accessories, the Martindale Voltage Indicator, Proving Device & Lock Out Kit is perfect for users carrying out safe isolation of electrical equipment.
The PD440 proving unit is designed to be used in combination with the VI31800, allowing you to check the voltage indicator is in full working order (within safe parameters) both before and after testing procedures are completed.
The VI31800 detects voltages and the results are relayed back on the tester’s main body as LED light indicators.
The lockout kit includes everything you’ll need to get started with isolating electrical circuits breakers, with MCB lockouts, hasps and a padlock in the box.
Part Number: MARVIPDLOK138
Supplied AccessoriesThe Martindale VIPDLOK Kit includes:
- 1 x PD440 Proving Unit
- 1 x VI13800 Voltage Indicator
- 1 x Padlock with Unique Key
- 1 x Steel Safety Hasp with Space for 6 Padlocks
- 1 x Green Mini MCB Lockout
- 1 x Yellow Mini MCB Lockout
- 1 x Blue Medium MCB Lockout
- 1 x Large Red MCB Lock
- 1 x Small Red MCB Lock
- 1 x Red Spring MCB Lock
- 1 x Yellow Spring MCB Lock
- 1 x Red Fuse Lockout Breaker
- 1 x Yellow Fuse Lockout Breaker
- 5 x Danger Tags
- 1 x Black Marker
- 1 x TC55 Soft Carry Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.