Martindale VT12 Voltage & Continuity Tester - MARVT12
The Brand New Martindale VT12 is an excellent value Voltage and Continuity tester for universal applications. The VT12 is constructed in accordance with the latest safety standards and guarantees safe and reliable measurements and testing.
The Martindale VT12 Voltage and Continuity tester has automatic AC/DC detection up to 690V and continuity testing with optical and acoustic indication up to 200k Ohms.
With bright LED indication and the ability to give a full voltage indication, even without batteries, the Martindale VT12 is the ideal tool. Built to the usual high standards that you have come to expect from Martindale, it meets EN61243-3, IEC 61010 and is CAT III 690V rated.
It is ergonomically designed and durable enough for both industrial and domestic uses.
- Voltage Range: 12 - 690V AC/DC
- LED resolution: +/-12, 24, 50, 120, 230, 400, 690V
- Tolerance: acc. EN 61243
- AC/DC VOLTAGE DETECTION
- AC/DC Voltage Detection: automatically
- Range detection: automatically
- Response Time: <0.1 s
- Frequency Range: DC, 0 - 65Hz
- Internal Load: approx. 2,1 W/690V
- Test Current: In <3.5mA/Is <50mA
- Duration Time: DT=30s
- Recovery Time: 4min
- Auto Power-On: >12V AC/DC
- Frequency Range: 45 - 65Hz
- CONTINUITY TEST
- Continuity Test: Optical/acoustical
- Resistance Range: 0-200 kΩ
- Test Current: 3 μA
- Overvoltage Protection: 690V AC/DC
- Power Supply: 2 x 1,5 V IEC LR03/AAA
- Power Consumption: max. 30 mA/approx. 250 mW
- Temperature Range: -I0°C - 55°C
- Humidity: max 85% rel. H.
- Height above sea level: up to 2000 m
- Measurement Cat: CAT III/690V
- Pollution Degree: 2
- Protection Degree: IP54
- Safety accuracy: EN 61243-3, EN 61010, IEC 61010
- Weight: approx. 130g
- Dimension: approx. 205 x 67 x 27mm
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.