Martindale VT25 Voltage & Continuity Tester MARVT25
The VT25 Voltage Indicator is the latest edition to Martindale’s increasing popular voltage detection range. Its ergonomic design and durable construction make it the ideal accessory for those working on domestic or industrial applications.
- Dual Pole Tester
- Built in Torch for Low light conditions
- Ergonomic design with poles that clip together
- Three phase rotation indication
- Tests continuity with visual and audible indication up to 500kΩ
- Shows AC/DC voltage level up to 690V with LED indicator
As you might expect from a market leader Martindale have constructed the VT25 in accordance with the latest safety standards to guarantee protected measurement. For additional safety the meter meets EN61243-3, IEC 61010 and is CAT III 690V rated.
This ability to measure up to 690V AC/DC with bright LED step indicators makes it a versatile Dual Pole detector. A built in continuity test with not only visual but audible indication adds to the high specification. With resistance levels up to 500kΩ and an additional phase rotation indication the Martindale VT25 Voltage Indicator is an obvious choice for any Part P electrician.
Martindale VT25 Voltage Indicator Technical Specification
- Voltage Range: 12 - 690V AC / DC
- LED Indication: +/- 12, 24, 50, 120, 230, 400, 690V
- Single Pole Phase Test: 90 - 6390V
- Phase Rotation Test: 100 - 690V
- Continuity Range: 0 - 500k&Oeega;
- GS38 Caps: Removable
- Standards & Regulations: BS EN61243-3 2010
- Overvoltage Category: CAT IV 600V, CAT III 690V
- Cable Length: 1.2m
- IP Protection: 64
- Auto Power Off
- Torch Light: White LED
- Power Supply: 1.5V AAA
- Dimensions: 258 x 73 x 23mm
- Weight: 180g (with batteries)
- Martindale VT25 Voltage Indicator MARVT25
- Martindale Carry Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.