Martindale VT28 Voltage & Continuity Tester
The Martindale VT28 Voltage Indicator is an intuitive combined meter allowing a user to check voltage, continuity and phase rotation readings. The major benefit of the VT 28 is the introduction of a LCD screen which will show exact measurements. The detector will simultaneously providing LED indication and measure phase rotation much like the Martindale VT25.
- Versatile Duel Pole Tester suitable for Domestic or Industrial use
- Ergonomic construction both poles clip together
- Provides visual and audible continuity indication at 500kΩ
- Built in LCD display for exact readings and LED step indication
- AC/DC voltage readings up to 690V
- Features LED Torch for low light environments
Martindale are renowned for durable instruments and the ergonomic construction of the VT28 means it is suitable for industrial and domestic work. The meter also meets EN61243-3, IEC 61010 safety recommendations.
With the ability to test 690V AC/DC with continuity resistance levels up 500kΩ the Indicator is the ideal accompaniment for new engineers or experienced professionals.
Martindale VT28 Voltage Indicator Technical Specification
- Voltage Range: 12 - 690V AC / DC
- LED Indication: +/- 12, 24, 50, 120, 230, 400, 690V
- Single Pole Phase Test: 90 - 6390V
- Phase Rotation Test: 100 - 690V
- Continuity Range: 0 - 500kΩ
- GS38 Caps: Removable
- Standards & Regulations: BS EN61243-3 2010
- Overvoltage Category: CAT IV 600V, CAT III 690V
- Cable Length: 1.2m
- IP Protection: 64
- Auto Power Off
- Torch Light: White LED
- Power Supply: 1.5V AAA
- Dimensions: 258 x 73 x 23mm
- Weight: 180g (with batteries)
- Martindale VT28 Voltage Detector MARVT28
- Carry Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.