Megger AVO210 Digital Multimeter 1006-969
Offering AC and DC voltage and current measurements alongside resistance, frequency and capacitance ranges, the Megger AVO210 Digital Multimeter is a great general purpose option for electricians, heating engineers or alarm technicians.
Coming complete with GS38 compliant shrouded test leads, the Megger AVO210 provides 1000 V DC / 750 V AC and 10 A AC / DC ranges, with results displayed in its 2000-count digital display.
With it user-friendly design and easy-to-use rotary dial, the Megger AVO210 offers a range of additional features - such as non-contact voltage detection, auto-ranging and data hold functionality - making the instrument useful for a wide range of applications.
Megger AVO210 Key Features
- 2000 count digital display
- 1000 V DC / 750 V AC ranges
- 10 A AC / DC ranges
- Resistance, frequency and capacitance ranges
- Non-contact voltage detector
- Auto-ranging and data hold functionality
- Display: 2000 counts
- Polarity: Automatic, positive implied, negative indicated
- Over-range Indication: “OL” or “-OL”
- Battery Indicator: “<” is displayed when the batteries voltage drops below operating voltage
- Auto Power Down: Approx 10 minutes
- Operating Ambient: Non-condensing ≤10 ÆC, 11 ÆC ~ 30 ÆC (≤80% R.H) 31ÆC ~ 40 ÆC (≤75% R.H), 41 ÆC ~ 50 ÆC (≤45% R.H)
- Storage Temperature Range & Humidity: -20 ÆC to 60 ÆC, 0 to 80% R.H. when battery removed from meter
- Temperature Co-efficient: 0.15 x (Spec. Accy.) / ÆC, < 18 ÆC or > 28 ÆC
- Sample Rate: Samples 2 times per second nominal
- Maximum Altitude: 6561.7 ft (2000 m)
- Safety: Complies with EN61010-1, UL61010-1, IEC 61010-1, V/Ω CAT III 600 V, CATII 1000 V, A CAT III 500 V
- Pollution Degree: 2
- Power Supply: 1.5 V x 2 LR03 or AAA size
- Battery Life: Alkaline 250 hours
- Dimension: 74 mm x 156 mm x 44 mm
- Weight: 320 g
For full specification please see the Megger AVO210 Datasheet
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.