Megger AVO410 Digital Multimeter 1001-613
The new Megger AVO410 Digital Multimeter has been designed for contracting electricians and offers a comprehensive list of features making it suitable for use on a wide range of applications. The AVO410 offers AC and DC voltage and current measurements along with frequency, resistance and capacitance ranges. The AVO 410 multimeter has the added accuracy of True RMS readings on the AC functions and a CAT IV 600V safety rating meaning that it is suitable for industrial applications. The slim, compact case has a tough rubberised holster that provides an extra degree of protection from the extreme conditions of industrial environments. The Megger AVO 410 is perfect for single handed use and the simplified functions allow for straight forward and efficient operation.
When each function is first selected it is auto-ranging, however the AVO410 multi-meter allows multiple, manual range selections to be made on each available function. This Megger digital multimeter has a MIN MAX function that allows users to switch between minimum and maximum measurements with the added option of a data hold function. True RMS AC and DC voltage measurements up to 750V and 1000V respectively can be made by the AVO 410 multimeter. For current measurements up to 10A a separate fused terminal is provided for added safety. The continuity function of this AVO multimeter provides the user with both optical and audible indication of continuity between two points and the same function allows forward and reverse bias testing of diode and semiconductor junctions.
Megger AVO 410 Digital Multimeter functions:
- 6000 count backlit digital display
- TRMS reading on AC mode
- 1000V DC/750V AC ranges
- 10A AC/DC ranges
- Resistance range up to 60MΩ
- Frequency range up to 60MHz
- Capacitance range up to 6mF
- CAT IV 600V
- Display 6000 counts updates 1.5/sec.
- Polarity indication Automatic, positive implied, negative indicated
- Over-range indication “OL” or “-OL”
- Low battery indication Displayed when the battery voltage drops below operating voltage
- Auto power off Approx 10 minutes
- Operating ambient Non-condensing ≤10 °C, 11 °C ~ 30 °C (≤80% R.H) 31 °C ~ 40 °C (≤75% R.H), 41 °C ~ 50 °C (≤45% R.H)
- Storage temperature -20 ºC to 60 ºC, 0 to 80% R.H. when battery removed from meter
- Temperature coefficient 0.15 x (Spec.Acc’y) / ºC, <18 ºC or >28 ºC
- Safety The instrument complies with IEC61010 CATIV 600 V
- Power requirements Standard 9 V battery PP3, NEDA 1604, IEC6F22, JIS006P
- Battery life Alkaline 300 hours
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 76 mm x 158 mm x 38 mm without holster - 82 mm x 164 mm x 44 mm with holster
- Weight 522 g
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.