Megger DET24C Earth Resistance Clamp Tester
The Megger DET24C Earth Resistance Clamp Tester is a highly sophisticated ground clamp meter that measure earth resistance and current flow using clamp technology. The Megger DET24 C represents a new generation of earth/ground clamp-on resistance tester and is the replacement of the Megger DET20C.
Megger DET24C Earth Resistance Clampmeter Features:
- Measures Ground Resistance from 0.05Ω to 1500Ω
- Measures True RMS Ground Leakage current from 0.5mA to 35A
- Elliptical clamp shape to improve access
- Jaw size up to 37mm on earth cables and 50mm for earth straps
- Automatic self calibration
- Auto ranging
- High and low alarms
- Memory and download to Megger Download Manager
- Backlit LCD display
- Indication of high noise content that may effect readings
- Hold function for difficult to reach installations
- Over current protected
- Warning of jaws open to ensure accuracy
- On-board storage of test results
- Calibration check loop for piece of mind
- Sturdy carry case contains complete kit
- Auto power off (configurable)
- USB output of data via isolated pluggable interface
- First Earth Resistance Clamp Tester to have a CAT IV 600V safety rating
The Megger DET24C induces a test current into earth systems and measures ground resistance in multi-ground installations without the need to disconnect the ground. The Megger earth resistance clamp meter is a useful addition to the more traditional methods of earth resistance measurement that may require disconnection or additional stakes and can be used to measure ground resistance in multiple loop installations without disconnecting the earth. This technique offers fast earth testing in total safety with the added convenience of having a single point of measurement to read earth resistance. This Megger earth clamp tester also provides a True RMS current measurement facility up to 35 Amps, allowing measurement of earth currents and giving an indication of potential measurement problems and a useful overview of the general earth system dynamics.
The new Megger DET24C has been designed with flat core ends that ensure measurement integrity and offer improved reliability and long term accuracy. They are easy to clean and eliminate the risk of easily bent interlocking teeth often found in earth resistance clamp meters. A built-in filter function offers increased noise immunity. The elliptical shaped clamp design provides greater access to cables and earth straps particularly in confined locations. The clamp head accommodates cables up to 37mm in diameter and flat earth tapes that are up to 50mm wide. Making this earth resistance clamp tester ideal for use in power stations, substations and towers. The DET 24C clamp tester is particularly suitable for measuring earth resistance in various installations such as buildings, pylons and RF transmitter sites. It can also be used for the inspection and verification of lightening protection systems.
The Megger DET24C has the added luxury of a USB download facility and is compatible with Megger Power DB Lite download manager software, which is supplied with the clamp, allowing further analysis and storage of data. The unit is rugged, compact and has configurable audible alarms. Additional features include a configurable auto shutdown, data storage, self-calibration on power up and a calibration loop - all contained in a sturdy carry case.
- Megger DET24C Digital Earth Test Clamp-on Meter?
- Carry case with strap
- User guide
- Calibration check
- 4 x AA batteries
- USB IrDA dongle
- Megger PowerDB Lite software
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): 1-3 working days
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95
- Saturday Pre 12am Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.