Megger DET4TD2 Earth Tester (1000-347)
Capable of performing 2, 3 and 4 point testing with selectable 25V or 50V output, Megger's DET4TD2 Earth Tester is an enhanced instrument with a wealth of options.
Ideal for use both indoors and outdoors thanks to its IP54 rated dust and water-resistant design, the Megger DET4TD2 is an easy to use instrument, with tests easily selected using its large rotary dial and test button. There's also a button built into the front of the instrument for switching between 25 and 50V modes.
Automatically evaluating and displaying the connection and condition of any connected P and C spikes, showcasing the results on the built-in LCD screen, the DET4TD2 can also give accurate measurement of ground voltage with its built in voltmeter. This instrument is also able to measure earth voltages up 100V, as well as resistance measurements from 0.01Ω to 20kΩ (with resistance accuracy of 2% ±3 digits).
Delivered with a hard carry case and calibration certificate for peace of mind, the Megger DET4TD2 is the perfect earth tester for a variety of uses.
Megger DET4TD2 Earth Tester Key Features:
- IP54 rated
- 2, 3 and 4 point testing
- Selectable 25V or 50V output
- Simple one button operation
- Complete with robust carry case and calibration certificate
- Ingress protection: IP54
- C spike, P stake and noise check: Automatic
- Noise rejection: 40 V peak to peak
- 2-wire, 3-wire test, 4-wire test: Yes, no shorting links required
- Instrument output - Voltage: ±25 V or ±50 V at 128 Hz
- Instrument output - Current: 4.5 mA or 0.45 mA
- Resistance range: 0.01 Ω to 20 kΩ
- Earth voltage range: 0 - 100 V
- Resistance accuracy: 2% ±3 digits (2P/3P/4P measurements)
- Maximum probe resistance - Rp/Rc limit: 100 kΩ (50 V output voltage)
Limits reduced to 50 kΩ for 25 V output voltage
Limits reduced to 5 kΩ for 0.01 Ω resolution
- Ground voltage range: 0 to 100 V a.c.
- Ground voltage accuracy: 2% ±2 V
- Display: 3 1⁄2 high contrast liquid crystal
- Battery type (DET4TD2): 8 off AA (LR6) cells
- Operating temperature range: -15 to +55 °C / 5 to 131 °F
- Storage temperature range: -40 to +70 °C / -40 to 158 °F
- Safety: Complies with the requirements of IEC61010-1, 100 V CAT IV between terminal pairs. ( The CAT IV 100 V is dependent on the use of a leadset of at least this rating, for example the optional two wire leadset part number 1001-858.)
- EMC: In accordance with IEC61326-1
- Standards Compliance: Complies with the requirements of KEMA K85B. Complies with the following parts of EN61557, Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1000 V a.c. and 1500 V d.c. - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures. Part 1 - General requirements, Part 5 - Resistance to earth
- Dimensions: 203 x 148 x 78 mm (8 x 5.8 x 3 inches)
- Weight: 1 kg (2.2lb)
- Part number: 1000-347
- Megger DET4TD2 Earth Tester
- Stake and Wire Kit (15m, 10m and 3m)
- Right Angle Terminal Adaptors (to connect bare wires to terminals)
- Hard Carry Case
- Calibration Certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.