Megger DLRO10X Low Resistance Ohmmeter - Ductor
The Megger DLRO10X is a fully automatic ductor that will select the most suitable output current (up to 10A DC) in order to measure resistance values between 0.1 micro-Ohms to 2000 Ohms, across seven separate ranges. For users who desire more control over the measurement process, the DLRO 10X uses a menu system controlled by a two-axis paddle to allow manual selection of the test current. DLRO10X Ductor also adds real-time download of results and on-board storage for later download to a PC.
The DLRO10X Ductor is built into a strong, lightweight case that is equally at home in the field or in the laboratory. Light enough to be worn around the neck, they are small enough to be taken into areas which were previously too small to access. The Megger DLRO10X Ductor has a large, backlit LCD display.
Megger DLRO10X Key Features:
- Accurate results in under three seconds
- Auto current reversal cancels standing emfs
- Fuse protected to 600 V
- NiMH battery reduces weight
- 250 mW power limit (with optional override) to avoid heating the test sample
- Automatically detects continuity in potential and current connections
- Visible warning of high voltages present at the terminals
- Visible warning of current flowing in the test sample
- Multiple operating modes including fully automatic
- Alpha-numeric keypad for entering test notes
- User settable high and low limits
- Autoranging with Manual option
- Printer output and memory
Which Test Leads?
The Megger DLRO10X Micro-Ohmmeter comes supplied with two Megger 1.2m DH4 Duplex handspikes with indicator lights (6111-503) as standard.
Other test lead sets are available to purchase with the Megger DLRO10X, including the popular choices of the Megger 2.5m DH5 Duplex handspikes (6111-517) and the 600V rated CAT III DH6 Megger Duplex handspikes (6111-518) which can be selected from the options above.
Wind turbine lightning protection testing is made possible with the options of a 30m, 60m or a 100m extension reel. The 100m Megger KC100 Reel (1000-809) can be selected above, although for a full list of available test leads, please click here and contact us for a price and availability.
DLRO Model Comparison
DLRO10HD DLRO10X DLRO10 Nominal Current Up to 10A Up to 10A Up to 10A No. of ranges with power limited to 0.25W 6 6 6 No. of higher power ranges 2 - - Display LCD Backlit LCD Backlit LED 4½ digit Results storage and download ✔ - - Power supply - ✔ ✔ Mains ✔ Optional Optional Rechargable battery ✔ ✔ ✔ Weight 6.7 kg 2.6 kg 2.6 kg
7 Ah NiMH battery module. 6121-492
2 x DH4 Duplex handspikes (optional, please select above)
one with indicator lights. 1.2m / 4 ft 6111-503
Battery charger for operation from 115/230 V .
50/60Hz supply. 6280-333
Cigar lighter adapter for battery charging. 6280-332
User guide. 6172-473
Warranty book. 6170-618
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.