Megger LTW425 Loop Impedance Tester
The new Megger LTW425 Loop Impedance Tester is a time saving loop tester that eliminates the risk of incorrect connections It uses two wire earth loop testers to verify the loop impedance of a live electrical circuit without the need to disconnect the electrical supply. The dependable two wire testing of the LTW425 is a major benefit in applications where the neutral is missing or inaccessible, such as light switches and systems with 110V centre-tapped supplies. This loop impedance tester provides all of the facilities necessary for two wire, non-trip loop testing on all supplies between 50V and 440V AC. As with all of the LTW300 series, the two wire loop testing solution is guaranteed not to trip 30mA RCDs.
Megger Loop Impedance Testers use the latest digital processing techniques to separate the test signal from the fundamental frequency of the supply. This means the Megger LTW425 Loop Impedance Tester automatically averages a large number of results over the duration of the test, enabling non trip testing to be performed without DC injection. PFC calculation is provided as standard with all Megger Loop Testers. These tough, easy-to-use instruments have been developed, after extensive customer research, specifically to address the needs of electrical contractors working in today's demanding and competitive market conditions.
The LTW425 offers a high current, high resolution loop test to three decimal places. This is ideal for the correct Ze on a supply, particularly on PME installations and allows for a greater accuracy of results.
Megger LTW425 Loop Impedance Tester Key Features:
- Two wire loop impedance measurement.
- Phase to Earth testing.
- Phase to Neutral testing.
- Guaranteed not to trip working RCDs of up to 30mA.
- Three phase circuits with RCD protection can also be tested.
- Test runs for approx. 10 secs.
- Sophisticated noise detection circuitry that monitors supply to ensure accuracy.
- Additional 10 secs is required if electrical noise is detected that could affect results.
- High current test used for supplies with no RCD.
- Auto-start function will start loop test running as soon as leads are connected.
- Enables testing on 110V centre tapped supplies.
- Frequency measurement.
- Backlit display.
- Three-phase safe and Category IV 300V rated.
Additional Features of the LTW425:
- PFC calculation up to 40KA.
- Test results are displayed to a resolution of 0.001Ω.
- Phase to Phase testing.
- Voltage range: 50V to 440V AC.
- Max Z measurement.
- R1 + R2 measurement.
- Megger LTW 425 Loop Impedance Tester
- IP54 Weatherproof case
- 2-wire lead set with crocodile clips
- Mains socket lead set
- Calibration Certificate issued by Megger
- Product documents CD
- 3 Years Manufacturers Warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): 1-3 working days
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95
- Saturday Pre 12am Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.