Megger MFT1711 Multifunction Tester with FREE Accessories 1008-121
The Megger MFT1711 is the entry level model within Megger’s 2016 multifunction tester range. Officially replacing the Megger MFT1710, the MFT1711 boasts an improved specification complying with the testing requirements specified within BS7671.
Suitable for testing all single phase domestic/commercial electrical installations, the MFT1711 is the ideal instrument for Part P domestic installers wishing to conduct minor works/electrical installation certificates, or even seasoned electrical inspectors carrying out regular electrical installation condition reports. Moreover, the instrument is IEC 61010 CATIV 300V rated; the MFT1711 can be used to safely test any part of a low voltage electrical system right up to the supply transformer whilst having the ability to withstand accidental misuse and voltage transients.
The ergonomic design of the Megger MFT 1711 electrical installation tester means the instrument can be operated whilst being held, situated on the floor, placed on a ladder shelf, or hung from around the neck. Furthermore, all of the Megger range of multifunction testers feature dual ‘test’ and ‘lock’ buttons, catering for both right and left handed users.
The range of Megger MFT1700 multifunction testers are designed for frequent operation in challenging environments. As such, the instruments are encased in rubber for additional protection and grip whilst the IP54 ingress protection rating offers protection against water and dust.
When using the Megger MFT1711 Multifunction Tester, all of the test settings are easily programmed using two colour coded rotary dials. Featuring a crisp, large backlit display, test measurements are presented upon a patented digital/analogue arc that indicates fluctuating readings, while the dual digital readout presents precise values of key measurements.
The Megger MFT1711 Multifunction Tester can be used to carry out the following tests:
- Continuity: 200mA test suitable for R1+R2 and R2 testing with adjustable buzzer threshold
- Insulation resistance: 250, 500 and 1000V tests
- Loop: 2 and 3 wire test options featuring a patented anti-trip on both 2 and 3 wire test options. PSCC/PFC are tandem displayed with the loop test result.
- RCD: Ramp, manual (0.5x, 1x, 5x) or automatically test 10, 30, 100, 300 and 500mA AC, A, S and programmable RCDs
- TRMS Voltage: accurately measure supply voltage and frequency
Megger MFT Comparison Table
MFT1711 MFT1721 MFT1731 MFT1731 Onsite 200mA Continuity Test ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ 15mA Continuity Test ✔ ✔ ✔ Insulation Resistance Test 250V, 500V & 1000V 100V, 250V, 500V & 1000V 100V, 250V, 500V & 1000V 100V, 250V, 500V & 1000V RCD Test (AC, A & S Types) ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ RCD Test (B Type DC Current) ✔ ✔ ✔ Auto RCD Test ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ RCD Ramp Test ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ RCD (3 phase) ✔ ✔ ✔ Loop Test (2 & 3 Wire Anti-Trip ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Line Test (L-L) ✔ ✔ ✔ Loop Test R1+R2 Calculation ✔ Earth Test (2 & 3 pole) ✔ (Requires accessory) ✔ Earth Test (ART & stakeless) ✔ (Requires accessory) ✔ (Requires accessory) Phase Rotation ✔ ✔ ✔ Download Memory ✔ ✔ Software Included ✔ Leakage Current ✔ (Requires accessory) ✔ (Requires accessory) ✔ (Requires accessory) Rechargeable ✔ ✔
Megger MFT1711 Multifunction Tester key features
- Suitable for domestic installation testing
- Patented 2 wire anti-trip loop test
- Fully automatic RCD test
SpecificationPlease click here for full product specifications
The Megger MFT1711 Multifunction Tester comes with the following accessories as standard.
- Megger MFT1711 Multifunction Tester 1008-121
- 3 wire test lead set with probes and crocodile clips
- Mains plug test lead
- Megger embroidered Neck strap
- Carry case
- Full user guide CD for MFT 1711
- Megger calibration certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.