Megger MFT1731 Onsite Multifunction Tester with FREE Accessories 1008-130
The Megger MFT1731-OS (On-site) Multifunction Tester is suitable for efficient high volumes of domestic, commercial and industrial low voltage electrical installation testing. Boasting an impressive sepcification, the instrument will test all aspects of an electrical installation, complying with both BS7671 and Part P of the building regulations.
The Megger MFT1731 Onsite Kit includes Megger PowerSuite Lite (Onsite) software that allows for downloaded test results to be reported on, moreover providing the option of printing relevant electrical reports and certificates. Company logos can also be added to documents using the software and reports can be saved in multiple file formats. Also included within the onsite kit is an earth electrode set that allows for 2 & 3 pole earth testing out of the box.
Like the other models within the Megger MFT range, the MFT1731 OS is safety rated to IEC 61010 CAT IV 300V standard. This category rating allows the instrument to safely test any part of a low voltage electrical installation, from the supply transformer to a final circuit situated within a building.
Operating the Megger MFT1731 Onsite is similar to using the other models within the range. Primary and secondary rotary dials are used to programme a specific test, and the colour coded user interface surrounding the dials reduce the risk of incorrect operation. The instrument display is large and very clear, featuring dual format measurement indicators; a traditional digital version of the older analgoue needle scale and a digital readout that provides a final measurement.
Ingress protection rated to IP54 and fully rechargeable, the MFT1731 Onsite is prepared for safe and extended use, even in the event of dust and water ingress. A robust rubber enclosure surrounding the tester provides additional grip and impact protection. Dual ‘test’ and ‘lock’ buttons are situated on both sides of the tester allowing for use by left and right handed users.
The Megger MFT1731 Onsite Multifunction Tester can be used to carry out the following tests:
- Continuity: 15mA test for inductive loads and a 200mA test suitable for R1+R2 and R2 testing with adjustable buzzer threshold
- Insulation resistance: 100V, 250V, 500V and 1000V tests with adjustable buzzer threshold
- Loop: 2 and 3 wire test options featuring a patented anti-trip on both 2 and 3 wire test configurations. PSCC/PFC are tandem displayed with the loop test result. Also conducts line to line tests suitable for three phase installations
- RCD: Ramp, manual (0.5x, 1x, 5x) or automatically test 10, 30, 100, 300, 500 and 1000mA AC, A, S, programmable, Type B and 3 phase RCDs
- TRMS Voltage: accurately measure supply voltage and frequency and phase rotation
- Earth testing: 2 & 3 pole testing ready, while ART and Stakeless can be conducted with optional accessories
Megger MFT Comparison Table
MFT1711 MFT1721 MFT1731 MFT1731 Onsite 200mA Continuity Test ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ 15mA Continuity Test ✔ ✔ ✔ Insulation Resistance Test 250V, 500V & 1000V 100V, 250V, 500V & 1000V 100V, 250V, 500V & 1000V 100V, 250V, 500V & 1000V RCD Test (AC, A & S Types) ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ RCD Test (B Type DC Current) ✔ ✔ ✔ Auto RCD Test ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ RCD Ramp Test ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ RCD (3 phase) ✔ ✔ ✔ Loop Test (2 & 3 Wire Anti-Trip ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Line Test (L-L) ✔ ✔ ✔ Loop Test R1+R2 Calculation ✔ Earth Test (2 & 3 pole) ✔ (Requires accessory) ✔ Earth Test (ART & stakeless) ✔ (Requires accessory) ✔ (Requires accessory) Phase Rotation ✔ ✔ ✔ Download Memory ✔ ✔ Software Included ✔ Leakage Current ✔ (Requires accessory) ✔ (Requires accessory) ✔ (Requires accessory) Rechargeable ✔ ✔
Megger MFT1731 Onsite Multifunction Tester key features
- Suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial electrical installation testing
- Certification software, 2 & 3 pole earth spike kit included
- Tests 3 phase and Type B RCDs
SpecificationPlease click here for full product specifications
The Megger MFT1731 Onsite Multifunction Tester comes with the following accessories as standard.
- Megger MFT1731 Multifunction Tester 1008-130
- Megger PowerSuite Lite (Onsite) Software
- 3 wire test lead set with probes and crocodile clips
- Mains plug test lead
- 2 & 3 pole earth test kit and spikes
- Rechargeable batteries and charger
- Switched test probe for remote testing
- Megger embroidered Neck strap
- Carry case
- Full user guide CD for MFT 1731
- Megger calibration certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.