Megger MIT330 Insulation and Continuity Tester MIT330-EN
The Megger MIT330 is a Downloadable Insulation and Continuity Tester designed for tough applications. The MIT330 has the facility to save test results to internal memory. Over 1000 result can be saved on-site, and downloaded to a computer via USB. A Job reference number can be added, allowing separate locations to be tested with the same tester and easily managed once downloaded. All test results are stored in non-volatile memory and is retained when the instrument is switched off or batteries are exhausted.
A memory bar graph acts as a ‘Fuel Gauge’ showing how much memory has been used. Test results are downloaded to CSV spreadsheets, and can be imported into Microsoft Excel.
All data can be downloaded via USB using Download Manager (Supplied) If certificates or reports are required, the results can be downloaded directly into Megger Powersuite Professional (Optional) with a range of features for creating professionally finished documentation.
Megger MIT330 Key Features:
- Designed for Electricians by electricians
- Backlit Display
- Locking Test Button
- Auto power down
- Switched Test Probe
- Data Storage (1000 Results)
- PC Download via USB
- IP54 Weatherproof
- Insulation Testing: 250V 500V & 1000V (Test Range 1000M Ohms)
- Continuity Testing: 100 Ohms
- Voltage Measurment: 600V AC/DC
- Resistance Measurement: 10 Ohms to 1M Ohms range
- Megger MIT330 Insulation & Continuity Tester - MIT330-EN
- Robust fitted carry case
- 2 Wire Lead Set
- USB Download Lead
- Shoulder Strap
- Calibration Certificate issued by Megger
- Product documents CD
- 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.