Megger MIT410/2 CAT IV Insulation Resistance Tester
The Megger MIT410/2 Insulation Tester (1004-735) is not restricted to building and industrial wiring checks, it can be used for a variety of testing applications including cable tests, motor checks, automotive diagnostics, panel building, avionics and telecommunications testing to name a few.
In addition to the industry standard 250V, 500V and 1000V insulation resistance tests that provide measurements up to 200GΩ, the Megger MIT410/2 will also conduct more specialist insulation measurements at 50V and 100V, whilst also having the ability to conduct polarisation index (PI) and dielectric absorption ratio (DAR) diagnostic tests.
Continuity measurements can be carried out across a range of 0.01 to 999kΩ, with an auto null allowing a resistance of up to 10Ω to be zeroed prior to testing. Furthermore, the Megger MIT 410/2 insulation tester will also conduct bi-directional continuity tests that allows for a reversal of polarity without switching test leads around.
All models within the MIT4XX/2 range offer a live circuit detection, that inhibits measurements from being conducted on live circuits, protecting the instrument and user from potential danger.
The instrument is sealed to IP54, providing a weatherproof case to reduce the chances of water ingress, including the battery and fuse compartment. Rubber over-moulding combines a shock absorbing outer layer with excellent grip.
The Megger MIT4XX/2 models officially replace the special application insulation testers that were the MIT400, MIT410, MIT420 and MIT430. The main benefits of the new series include:
- Over voltage limit of 2% - rather than the industry standard of 10-20%; ultimately reducing the chance of damage to circuits and components;
- Variable test range (MIT420/2 and MIT430/2 only) – an exact and stable test voltage can be selected from between 10V and 1000V.
- New redesigned carry case, back stand and 6 cell battery compartment with separate access to user-serviceable fuses.
Supplied with red and black silicone test leads (with probes and clips), SP5 switch probe for remote testing, owners information CD, 6 x AA batteries and a hard carry case.
Megger MIT410/2 key features:
- Over voltage limit of 2%
- 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V or 1000V insulation resistance test voltages
- PI and DAR tests
- Click here for full product specifications
- Red Lead 1.25m complete with probe
- Black Lead 1.25m complete with probe
- Red Croc Clip
- Black Croc Clip
- SP5 switch probe
- Instrument Rubber Boot
- Calibration Certificate
- Owner's CD
- Hard carry case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.