Megger MTK330 Electrical Test Equipment Kits
The Megger MTK330 kit with its 3 instruments covers all the test requirements of the electrical engineer or qualified electrician, performing electrical inspection and testing on domestic, commercial and industrial installations for single and three phase applications. This electrical testing kit contains a full set of instruments for testing electrical installations to BS7671, the 17th Edition wiring regulations, Part P and international electrical testing. The Megger MIT330 allows dead circuit testing (continuity, R1, R2 and insulation) and the Megger LTW335 and Megger RCDT330 help you get the test results required for your live testing (Loop impedance and RCD tripping time tests). All three test instruments have storage and download abilities.
Megger MTK 330 Testing Kit contains three quality testers:
- MIT330 Insulation and continuity tester with storage and downloading
- LTW335 2 wire earth loop tester with storage and downloading
- RCDT330 RCD tester with storage and downloading
Megger MTK330 Installation Kit features:
- Smart rugged briefcase for the 3 test meters and associated leads
- Rubber armoured instruments
- Weatherproof IP54
- Test leads included
- Calibration certificates included
- 3 year manufacturers Warranty
The Megger MTK330 test kits is also available for weekly hire, please click here for details.
- Smart briefcase to house all instruments and test leads
- Megger calibration certificates
- Batteries are already fitted
- Review by Jonathan Dyer (Posted on 23/10/2012)
- Review by Robert S Jones (Posted on 24/11/2010)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.