Megger PAT350 Portable Appliance Tester
The Brand New Megger PAT350 PAT Tester a highly portable appliance tester for testing the safety of portable electrical equipment to meet health and safety regulations. The Megger PAT350 is a feature packed tester with dedicated test buttons for direct access to tests. The PAT 350 is a manual PAT Tester and designed for customers who prefer speed and do not require storage of results within the tester. The Megger PAT350 offers a complete range of functions to allow automatic or manual testing of the widest range of electrical assets. There are two products in Megger's range – the PAT320 and the PAT350. The Megger PAT 350 appliance safety tester is identical to the PAT320, with the addition of flash-test capability for use in environments such as manufacturing, production, repair or tool-hire shops.
Simple push-button operation makes the Megger PAT350 appliance safety testing machine is extremely fast and easy to use. All regulatory test requirements are supported, including Class I and Class II tests. IEC power leads and extension leads are easily connected. An automatic mode is available for Class I and Class II testing. In automatic mode, the tests proceed sequentially through earth bond, insulation and operation, indicating with an overall PASS or FAIL.
If you prefer manual testing, each test is preceded by a selection screen where the test parameters are selected, such as earth bond test current, insulation test voltage or leakage test type.These diagnostic buttons provide direct access to any test individually, allowing single tests to be performed quickly and easily.
The Megger PAT 350 appliance tester allows earth bond testing to be carried out at 200mA, 10A and 25A, and are continuously rated for all currents. This means that testing will never be interrupted due to the tester overheating, shutting itself down, or switching to a reduced current operating mode.
The PAT 350 also incorporates a replaceable internal back-up battery allowing the tester to retain operating status for up to five minutes when switched off. A unique function ideal for testing hard wired appliances.
- Simple manual or automatic testing
- IT Safe (200mA)
- Flash Test Class I & Class II
- 230 V and 110 V operation
- Earth Bond testing at 25 A 10 A and 200 mA
- Differential, touch and substitute leakage testing
- Full colour display
- Tests portable RCDs and extension leads
Free Megger PAT350 Bundle including:
- 110V Extension Lead Adaptor
- 500 Pass Labels
- 200 Fail Labels
- 250 Tuff Tags Pass
- Earth Bond: 200mA, 10A & 25A (10 mΩ (0 to 1.99 Ω)
- Insulation: 250V or 500V selectable (10 mΩ (0 to 1.99 Ω)
- Substitute Leakage: 40V (0.01mA resolution)
- Differential Leakage: Nominal mains (0.01mA resolution)
- Touch Current: Nominal mains (0.01mA resolution)
- Operational test: Nominal mains (0 to 3700VA)
- IEC Lead test: 12V (Polarity)
- Portable RCD Test: Nominal mains (0.1ms resolution)
- Flash Test: 1500V Class I or 3000V Class II (0.01mA resolution)
- Fuse test: 3.3V (Audiable beep)
- Megger PAT350 meets the requirements of IEC 61010-1: 2001
- Test leads meet the requirements of IEC 61010-031: 2002
- Creepage and clearances for 300 volts to Earth Category II
- Free 110V Extension Lead Adaptor
- Free 500 Pass Labels
- Free 200 Fail Labels
- Free 250 Tuff Tags Pass
- Megger PAT350 PAT Tester
- Calibration Certificate
- Printed quick starter guide
- CD user manual
- Earth Continuity lead (2000-870)
- 13A Extension lead adaptor (1363 2000-881)
- Flash test lead (5310-401)
- Megger Carry case
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Review by Mary Cosgrove (Posted on 02/04/2014)
Whilst this tester does everything we need, my only criticism is that it is quite large to carry around and isn't particularly portable.
If this was to be used as a static tester then it would be perfect, but in hindsight i should of purchased something a bit smaller and battery powered
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.