Megger (Programma) SVERKER 650 Protection Relay Test Kit
The SVERKER 650 Protection Relay Test Kit is renowned for reliabity and convenience reputed through years of use as a field relay tester.
Compact and powerful, the SVERKER 650 Protection Relay Test Kit provides all of the functions needed for maintenance and/or commissioning secondary tests of almost all types of single-phase protection available found within a power distribution network.
The Megger SVERKER 650 is available for purchase as a standalone unit for operation from either a 115V or a 230V supply. This relay test set is also available with an accessory kit which comprises of a GA-00030 test lead set and a GD-00010 transport case. (Choose your options above next to the price)
SVERKER 650 Key Features:
- High current/high power output
- Designed for rugged field use
- 0 to 100 Amp output current
- Suitable for testing many different types of relays such as power, voltage and current
- Easy to operate
- Lightweight and portable, weighs only 16kg
We Have a Choice Of Four Megger SVERKER 650 Kits:
Part Number 115V Operation 230V Operation Includes GA-00030
Test Lead Set
SVERKER 650 (230V)
SVERKER 650 (230V) With Accessories
✔ ✔ ✔ BA-11100
SVERKER 650 (115V)
SVERKER 650 (115V) With Accessories
✔ ✔ ✔
Specifications are valid at nominal input voltage and an ambient temperature of +25°C, (77°F). Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Application field: The instrument is intended for use in high-voltage substations and industrial environments.
- Temperature: Operating 0°C to +50°C (32°F to +122°F) Storage & transport -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to +158°F)
- Humidity: 5% – 95% RH, non-condensing
- LVD 2006/95/EC
- EMC 2004/108/EC
- Mains voltage: 115/230 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 1100 VA (max)
- Protection: Thermal cut-outs, miniature circuit breakers
- Dimensions: Instrument 280 x 178 x 250 mm (11” x 7” x 9.8”) Transport case 560 x 260 x 360 mm (22” x 10.2” x 14.2”)
- Weight:16 kg (35.3 lbs) 26 kg (57.3 lbs) with accessories and transport case.
- Test lead set, with 4 mm stackable safety plugs 2 x 0.25 m (0.8 ft), 2.5 mm2 2 x 0.5 m (1.6 ft), 2.5 mm2 8 x 2.0 m (6.6 ft), 2.5 mm2
- Test leads with spadetonge connectors 2 x 3.0 m (9.8 ft), 10 mm2
- Built-in ammeter: Ranges 0 – 10 A / 0 – 100 A Inaccuracy ±3%
- External ammeter: Output for external ammeter Connected to built-in current transformer Inaccuracy ±0.5%
- Range 0 – 999.999 s
- Resolution 1 ms Inaccuracy ±0.02% of displayed value, +2 ms Independent of mains frequency
Current outputs (AC)
Range No-load voltage (min) Output voltage (min) Load/unload times On (max)/Off (min) 0-10A 85 V 75V (10A) 2 min/30 min 0-40A 25 V 19V (40A) 20 s/15 min 0-100A 10 V 7.7V (100A) 20s/5 min
Voltage Outputs (AC/DC)
Range Output Voltage (min) 0-250V AC 220V (2.7A) 110V AC (Fixed) 110V (0.3A) 0-350V DC 280V (2A) 20-220V DC (stab.) 200V (0.25A)
- Built-in capacitor provides phase shift when testing directional protection, and a set of resistors can be used to divide voltages.
- Output used to start external cycles.
- Terminal for external start/stop of built-in timer.
- Terminal for connecting serial impedance when testing nonlinear protection.
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.