Megger RCDT330 Downloadable RCD Tester
The Megger RCDT330 tester can perform 1/2I, 1xI and 5xI tests on RCDs rated at 10 mA, 30 mA, 100 mA, 300 mA, 500 mA & 1000mA on general and selective (time delayed) & programmable RCD's. Add this to the fact that you can download via USB up to 1000 test results with the supplied download manager software and you've got a RCD tester for every eventuality! The RCDT330's Data is stored in non volatile memory, being retained when the instrument is switched off or batteries are exhausted. A Job reference number (up to 256) can be selected, allowing separate locations to be tested with the RCDT330 and easily separated when downloaded. A memory bar graph acts as a ‘Fuel Gauge’ showing how much memory has been used. Test results are downloaded to CSV (Coma Separated Variable) spreadsheets. The RCD T330 is Meggers flagship downloadable RCD tester.
Megger RCDT330 Key Features:
- Tests standard RCD's, DC RCD's, selective RCD, and programmable residual current devices (RCD's)
- Ramp testing
- Auto (Remote) testing
- 3 Phase safe
- Weatherproof to IP54
- 3 Year Megger warranty
- Megger calibration certificate
- Store test results & download with the USB interface
- Enables testing on 110 V centre tapped supplies
- Tough rubber armoured case with built-in cover
- Comes Supplied with Megger Download Manager Software FREE
- RCDT330 50 V - 280 V 45 Hz to 65 Hz
- Batteries: 8 x 1,5 V cells IEC LR6 type (AA alkaline)
- Rechargeable: 8 x 1.2 V NiCd or NiMH cells.
- Battery Life: 2000 consecutive tests
- RCD Test Ranges (to EN61557-6)
Test Current Accuracy
- No Trip Test: (1/2I) –8% to –2%
- Trip Test: (I, 5I) +2% to +8%
- Trip Time: ±1% ±1ms
Voltage measurement - (RCDT330, RCDT320 & RCDT310)
- Range ac: 0V - 300V 25Hz to 450Hz
- Accuracy: ±2% ±2 digits
Frequency measurement - (RCDT330 & RCDT320 ONLY)
- Range: 25Hz to 450Hz
- Accuracy: 200Hz to 450Hz ±1Hz
- 25.0Hz to 199.9Hz ±0.1Hz
Fault (Touch) Voltage:
- Displayed range: 0 V to 50 V
- Error: +5%/+15% ±0.5 V
Download / connectivity - (RCDT330 ONLY)
- USB interface
Programmable RCD step Increments - (RCDT330 ONLY)
- 10 mA to 50 mA - 1 mA steps
- 50 mA to 500 mA - 5 mA steps
- 500 mA to 1000 mA - 10 mA steps
Test result storage (1000 results) - (RCDT330 ONLY)
- Job Number 256 locations
- Distribution Board no. 99 locations
- Circuits 99 locations
- Phases P1, P2, P3
- Last recorded result may be recalled to the display.
- All data can be downloaded to a PC using Download Manager or Megger Powersuite Professional Windows software (Optional).
Temperature and humidity
- Operating Range: -5°C to +40°C
- Operating Humidity: 93% R.H. at +40°C max.
- Storage Range: -25°C to +70°C
- Maximum altitude: 2000m
- Environmental Protection: IP54
The Megger RCDT330 meets these Safety standards:
- The requirements of IEC61010-1 Cat III 300V phase to earth.
- IEC61557 Complies with the following parts of EN61557, Electrical safety in low voltage systems up to 1000 V ac and 1500 V dc - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures.
- Part1 - General Requirements
- Part4 - Residual current devices
- In accordance with IEC61326-1
- Weight: 980gms
- Dimensions: 203x148x78 mm
- Megger RCDT330 RCD Tester
- Robust fitted carry case
- Shoulder Strap
- USB Download Cable
- Mains Test Lead
- Red/Green Test Lead Set
- Calibration Certificate issued by Megger
- Product documents CD
- 3 Years Manufacturers Warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.