Metrel BetaPAT Plus MI3304 PAT Tester
The Metrel BetaPAT MI3304 Plus PAT Tester is one of the most comprehensive PAT testers on the market.
The BetaPAT Plus is a Dual Voltage PAT Tester suitable for periodic testing, troubleshooting or as a tool for electrical safety testing in workshops. The tester can operate on both 230V and 110V supply voltage and is enclosed and well protected in a robust and waterproof case.
The tester itself has taken speed and ease of use into consideration, and has over 100 pre-programmed Auto Tests built into the tester. These test sequences will cover any type of appliance you will be testing, and it makes PAT testing a lot easier and quicker. Should you require any other Auto Test sequences, the user can programme and store up to 50 additional Auto Tests on the BetaPAT Plus. The tester is equipped with a QWERTY keyboard for rapid data entry. Test results and PAT data is stored on the tester (the BetaPAT Plus MI3304 stores up to 6800 results) and can then be downloaded onto the Pat Link Pro Software using a USB or RS232 download lead. Download leads and basic software comes supplied with the tester.
Using the optional PATLink Pro PLUS Software enables viewing and advanced analysing of PAT results (comparison/trends for selected appliances). Test reports can be compiled and printed off, and results can even be uploaded back onto the BetaPAT Plus MI3304 when re-testing appliances. This means that you would not need to re-type any information into the PAT tester when re-testing an old appliance. When memory has been uploaded back onto the tester you can recall that information by using either the QWERY keyboard or the optional Barcode Scanner. This rapidly speeds up the testing procedure when testing the same appliances more than once.
The long term reliability of this PAT tester is guaranteed by Metrel's 3 year warranty. If you ave a requirement to carry out Flash testing, please see the OmegaPAT Plus MI3305 which has this as an added feature.
Earth Bond Continuity
- Currents: 100mA DC, 4A, 10A or 25A AC
- Measuring Range: 0.00-19.9 ohms
- Voltage: 250V or 500V DC
- Measuring Range: 0.000 - 199.9 Mohms
- Voltage: 40V
- Measuring range: 0.00- 1.99 mA
- Measuring range: 0.00- 19.99 mA
- Measuring range: 0.00- 19.99 mA
- Measuring range: 0 - 4 kVA
- Output Voltage: 40V
- Faults: open, short, crossed, multiple fault
- Trip-out time readout: 0 ms - 1999 ms (½xI∆N) ±3 ms
- Test currents: (I∆N)10 mA, 15 mA, 30 mA 0 ms - 300 ms (I∆N) ±3 ms
- Test current multipliers ½,1, 2 and 5xI∆N 0 ms - 150 ms (2xI∆N) ±3 ms
- Test modes: single, autotest 0 ms - 40 ms (5xI∆N) ±3 ms
Trip out times
- ½xI∆N: t∆ > 300ms
- 1xI∆N: t∆ < 300ms
- 5xI∆N: t∆ <40ms
- Dimensions: 335 x 160 x 335mm
- Weight: 8.4kg
- Metrel BetaPAT PLUS MI3304 PAT Tester
- Metrel PATLink Pro Software
- Removable Earth Bond Lead
- PRCD Test Probe
- USB Download Lead
- RS232 Download Lead
- Instruction Manual
- Manufacturers Calibration Certificate
- 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.