Metrel MD 1150 LCD Continuity and Voltage Detector
The Metrel MD1150 is a superior Voltage Detector versatile enough for both domestic and industrial work. The model continues Metrel’s rugged build quality and comes supplied with a 3 year manufactures warranty for peace of mind.
As standard with Metrel voltage protection devices the MD1150 is supplied with GS38 probes and tips for additional safety and features CAT IV/1000V overvoltage protection. The model also meets IEC/EN 61243-3, DIN VDE 0682 – 401 and IEC61010 making it a tester that is future proof and bringing it into alignment with the latest standards.
The MD 1150 has a wide voltage measuring range at 6V to 1000V AC/DC complete with data hold function. The Detector features a phase rotation measurement and RCD trip out mode (max. nominal differential current 0 30mA) perfect for more demanding use.
Each exact measurement is displayed on a clear backlit LCD screen making it superior to the Metrel MD 1050 detector. As an additional feature the MD 1150 has an auto switch off function preserving battery life a feature often not found on similar voltage detectors.
The Metrel MD 1150 LCD Voltage and Continuity Tester is the professional choice for individuals involved in full time fault finding and field servicing.
Metrel MD 1150 LCD Voltage Detector Main Features
- Wide Ranging Voltage Detection 6V to 1000V AC/DC
- Suitable for Phase Testing and rotary field testing
- Optical and Acoustic Continuity Test and RCD Tripout Test.
- Backlit LCD Display Screen
- Data Hold Function
- Auto Turn Off mode
- 3 Years Manufactures warranty
- GS38 Probes and Tips
- Suitable for Domestic and Industrial use
Metrel MD1150 LCD Voltage and Continuity Tester
- Nominal Voltage Range – 6V to 1000V (automatic range selection)
- Frequency Range – 0 to 400Hz
- Resistance Range – 0 to 2 kΩ
- RCD Test Current – 30mA
- Phase Indication - >100 Vac
- Phase Rotation Determination – 100V to 1000V, 2 pole
- Reaction Time - <0.1s
- Display – 3 – ½ digit LCD Display with backlight
- Power Supply – 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Overvoltage Category – CAT IV / 1000V
- Dimensions – 238 x 70 x 30 mm
- Weight – 200g
For detailed information on the Metrel MD1150 Voltage Detector please download the Data Sheet
- Metrel MD1150 Voltage Detector
- 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Captive Test Probe Protection
- 2 x GS38 Probe Guard Tips
- MD 1150 Instructions Manual
- 3 Years Manufactures Warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.