METREL MD 9230 True RMS AC/DC Current Clamp Meter
The Metrel MD 9230 is a universal current clamp for measuring AC and DC currents. It can measure True RMS AC currents up to 800 amps and DC currents to 1000 amps. It has a broad spectrum of measurement functions and features, making it an ideal tool for service companies and works electricians in the industrial sector.
The Metrel MD9230 now comes with a fully traceable Certificate of Conformity, thus ensuring correct and accurate operation at time of manufacture.
Metrel MD 9230 AC/DC Current Clamp Meter Test functions:
- True RMS AC current measurement up to 800A.
- DC current measurement up to 1000A.
- DC and True RMS AC voltage up to 600V
- Resistance measurement up to 40 Mega ohms
- Continuity test with acoustic signalling
- Frequency measurement
- Capacitance measurement
- Power factor
- Data hold function
- MAX hold function
- LCD display with backlight
- Auto-ranging on all ranges
- Protected against wrong connection
- CAT III/600|V overvoltage category
- Jaw size: 50mm
Order code:- Metrel MD9320
True RMS Yes DC Current Range (A) 0.1 A ÷ 1000 A Basic Accuracy (%) 1.5 AC Current Range (A) 0.1 A ÷ 800 A Basic Accuracy (%) 1.5 DC Voltage Range 0.1 mV ÷ 600 V Basic Accuracy (%) 0.3 AC Voltage Range (V) 0.1 mV ÷ 600 V Basic Accuracy (%) 1 Resistance Measurement (Ω) 0.1 Ω ÷ 40.00 MΩ Basic Accuracy (%) 0.6 Acoustic Continuity Test Yes Diode Test Yes Capacitance Test Yes Display Count 4000 Range Selection Auto/Manual Shut Down Auto Peak Measurement Peak Value Storage Data Hold Yes Jaw Opening 50mm Relative Value Yes Overvoltage Category CAT III 600V Degree of Protection IP 50
- Metrel MD9230
- Test leads with probe
- Batteries (AAA)
- Instruction manual
- 12 Month Manufacturers Warranty
- Fully traceable Metrel Certificate of Conformity
- Review by Kevin McQueen (Posted on 12/10/2012)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.