Metrel MI3125 Combo Lite
The Metrel MI3125 Combo Lite 17th Edition installation tester allows you to test and certify a fixed electrical installation in compliance with the Part P, 17th Edition, BS7671 and BS EN61557. The MI3125 Eurotest Combo has the unique ability of automatic loop evaluation which allows for automatic Pass/Fail evaluation of the loop resistance. This eliminates the need for carrying around and analyzing fuse characteristic tables.
Metrel MI3125 Combo Lite Features:
- Suitable for single and three phase installation testing
- Built-in loop impedance tables allow automatic loop evaluation
- Wide range of insulation test voltages from 50V up to 1000V
- Schematic help screens for on-site referencing and ease of use
- Monitors all three voltages in real-time
- Can be upgraded to keep inline with any changes to wiring regulations
- Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test
- Trip Lock to prevent RCDs/RCBOs from tripping
- Automated RCD testing reduces circuit test time
- Built-in charger with rechargeable batteries
- Ideal for testing of TT and TN systems
The Metrel MI3125 Combo Lite Multifunction Tester is battery powered and has an in-built charging circuit. Weighing just 1kg, the Metrel Combo Lite has taken both speed of testing and portability into consideration. This ergonomically designed multifunction tester allows for easy operation either via use of the supplied neck strap, hand strap or built-in tilt stand. A magnetic holder on the back even helps to fix the MI3125 directly onto metal surfaces often found around a distribution board. The Metrel MI3125 Eurotest Combo Lite tester has an automatic Loop Test (Zs test) evaluation. So basically when you are carrying out a loop test, it will give you an instant indication of whether the test has passed or failed, without you having to refer to your wiring regulations. You can also upgrade the tester in the future, should there be any changes to the 17th edition wiring regulations.
A cost effective testing meter if you are looking for a Multifunction Tester that meets all current regulations and is capable of testing both single and three phase installations. The long term reliability of this multifunction tester is guaranteed by a 3 year warranty and the tester comes supplied with a manufacturer’s calibration certificate. This Metrel Multifunction Tester is also future proof and can be updated to comply with any future changes in regulations using the data lead for firmware upgrades on the Metrel MI3125.
- 50 - 1000V DC
- 0 - 999M
- R low 200mA DC
- Auto polarity swap
- Line impedance
- Loop Impedance (Ze & Zs)
- High accuracy TRIP LOCK impedance
- Built-in loop tables for auto Pass/Fail
- Type A, AC
- RCD trip time measurement
- RCD ramp test
- RCD auto
- 10, 30, 100, 300, 500, 1000mA
- Real-time AC voltage measurement
- Simultaneous voltage measurement over 3 phases
- Frequency measurement
- L1 - L2 - L3
- Frequency span: 45 - 65Hz
- TN & TT system mode
- Dimensions: 230 x 140 x 80mm
- Weight: 1kg
- Mains plug
- 3 x 1.5m Test leads
- 6 x NiMH rechargeable batteries
- 12V battery charging adaptor with UK mains cable
- 3 x Test probes
- 3 x Crocodile clips
- Hand strap
- Instruction manual on CD
- Calibration Certificate
- 3 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Review by Paul Jones Electrical (Posted on 24/09/2013)
Good for 3 phase cabinet work as it has a really strong magnet on back which can clamp to the metal board covers/trunking when testing.
Very fast and easy to use and test leads are UK colour coded too. Pleased that its got a 3 Year warranty for my piece of mind and good case provided. I was surprised to see that it came with a calibration certificate too!
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.