Metrel MI 3200 TeraOhm 10kV Insulation Tester
The Metrel MI 3200 TeraOhm 10 kV insulation tester is a portable instrument intended to measure insulation resistance through the use of high voltage DC test voltages up to 10 kV. The large LCD screen allows real-time R(t) graphs to be displayed. Results can be stored and downloaded to a computer via USB and RS232 connections with the help of the optional TeraLink PRO software. The high quality instrument, shielded test leads and quality accessories included in the standard set enables you to perform your testing effectively.
- Automated testing: PI, DD, DAR calculations with automated resistance ranging (AR). All data is displayed during one single measurement.
- Fault Finding: fully programmable Step-Voltage and Withstanding Voltage test functions to assist in diagnosing faults in insulation.
- R(t) graph: real time resistance against time graph plotting facility to graphically illustrate the response of a material to an applied test voltage.
- Faster testing: high 5 mA charging current quickly charges capacitive loads.
- Accurate: selectable noise rejection filters (up to 5 mA) and shielded cables as standard ensure accurate readings.
- Safe: high CAT IV/600 V voltage protection
- Portable: lightweight 5.5 kg design with carry handle.
Key Features of the Metrel MI3200 10 kV Tester:
- Insulation resistance up to 10 TOhm
- DC Test voltage 500 V - 10 kV in step of 25 V
- The short circuit current is 5 mA
- Auto-calibation of measuring system
- Operates from mains or rechargeable supply
- Automatic discharge of capacitive loads
- Digital and bar graph results with date and time
- High quality accessories
- High noise immunity
- Highest protection degree CAT IV 600 V
Applications for the Metrel MI 3200 Teraohm:
- Testing insulation resistance of rotating machinery and cables.
- Production line periodic testing and maintenance.
- Troubleshooting and analysis of all kinds of insulation problems.
- Diagnostic testing
- Test Voltage Range 500V - 10kV
- Measuring range 10 TΩ
- Voltage steps 25 V
- Automatic discharge after test
- Calculation of DD, DAR, PI
- Withstanding voltage test
- Voltage ramp test
- Leakage current measurement
- Capacitance measurement
- Short circuit / charge current 5 mA
- Guard terminal
- Auto adjustment function
- Audible warnings
- Auto ranging
- Shielded test leads
- Voltage measurement AC/DC up to 600 V AC and DC
- Insulation 5 % + 3 d (to 1 TΩ), 15 % + 3 d (to 10 TΩ)
- Voltage 3% + 4 V
- Capacitance 5% + 2 d
- Display type LCD
- Back light
- Graph insulation resistance R(t)
- Bar graph
Memory, Software and Communication:
- USB / RS232 downloading
- Number of memory locations 1000
- Software Optional TeraLink PRO
Safety and Protection:
- Safety category CAT IV/600 V
- Rechargeable batteries
- In-built battery charger
- Low Battery indication
- Battery life (no load connected) 4 h @ 10 kV
- Weight 5.5 kg
- Size (mm) 345 x 160 x 335
- 1 x Metrel MI 3200 TeraOhm 10kV Insulation Tester
- 1 x 10kV shielded test lead with tip 2m
- 1 x 10kV shielded test lead (red) 2m
- 1 x 10kV shielded test lead (black) 2m
- 1 x 10kV alligator (red)
- 1 x 10kV alligator (black)
- 1 x Mains Lead
- 1 x Test guard lead + alligator clip (Green) 2m
- 6 x 1.2 V NiMH batteries
- 1 x Calibration Certificate
- 1 x Instruction manual on CD
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.