Metrel MI 3321 Machinery Tester
The Metrel MI 3321 portable machinery tester is intended to perform all necessary measurements for testing the electrical safety of portable electrical equipment, machines and switchgears.
Measurements are divided into four subgroups:
- Portable DUTs according to VDE 0701 0702.
- Electrical safety of machines according to IEC/EN 60204 Ed.5.
- Safety of switchgears IEC/ EN 60439.
- The new IEC 61439
All tests. Because of large set of functions this instrument is suitable also for safety testing (type testing, maintenance and routine testing) according to other product standards. Up to 18 different measurements can be performed either as single test or pre-programmed test sequences (PAT mode) This unit is ideal for industrial safety testing, large machinery and checks factors including discharge time, power and current consumption. The MI 3321 can provide a much deeper insight at appliance / machinery deterioration. It has a large LCD screen, quick reference guide and additional connection ports for testing fixed installations.
Machinery Tester Key Features:
- Up to 6000 test results including measuring parameters can be stored into internal memory.
- Upload of test results from PC to instrument. Comparisons between old and new test results can be performed on site.
- Fast testing either with bar code or RFID identification system.
- Printing of labels on site.
- Continuity tests (200mA & 10A).
- Insulation resistance. (250 & 500V)
- Withstanding voltage tests (1000, 1890 & 2500V).
- Substitute leakage current.
- Differential leakage current.
- Touch leakage current.
- IEC cord polarity test.
- Leakage and load TRMS current measurement with current clamp.Portable RCD testing.
- RCD testing Line and loop impedance.
- High resolution line / loop impedance (mâ„¦).
- Discharge time.
- Three phase voltage / rotary field.
- Functional test
The Metrel MI 3321 machine tester can easily be moved between locations or mounted for ease of use.
High quality accessories and optional safety devices ensure that testing can be performed in a controlled, safe environment.
Easy to use:
Rotational dial makes selecting single test simple and easy while the programmable autosequence testing make life even easier and stops the risk of missing a test.
The optional PATLink Pro software enables the upload of test sequences (autosequences) and the downloading of test results directly to the PC, enables automatic data storage into a file and also prints test reports.
- IEC 60204 Electrical equipment of machines
- IEC 60439-1 Switchgear and control gear assemblies
- IEC 60598-1 Luminaries
- IEC 50144-1 Hand-held motor-operated tools
- IEC 60755 Residual current operated protected devices
- EN60204 Edition 5
- IEC/EN60439 & IEC 61439
- IEC 61010-1 Safety requirements for electrical equipment
- EN50081-1 Electromagnetic compatability
- EN 61000-6-1 Electromagnetic compatability
- 1 x Metrel MI3321 MultiServicer XA Machinery Tester
- 1 x HV test lead
- 1 x Plug test cable
- 1 x 3-wire test lead
- 1 x Test lead, black 1.5 m
- 1 x Test lead, red 1.5 m
- 1 x Test lead, red 4 m
- 1 x Test lead, green 1.5 m
- 4 x Test probes (black, red. green, blue)
- 3 x Crocodile clips (black)
- 1 x Protective bag for accessories
- 1 x PC SW PAT Link PRO with RS232 and USB cable
- 1 x Instruction manual for Machinery Tester equipment
- 1 x Calibration certificate
- 1 x 36 Month manufacturers warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.