Metrel MI2592 PowerQ4 Energy Analyser
The new Metrel MI2592 PowerQ4 is a handheld, simple to use, portable power quality analyser with a fantastic four current and four voltage measuring channels. Integrated in rugged housing and packed with powerful functions it can be effectively used for monitoring, troubleshooting and analysing of power quality conditions in power distribution networks either in industry or utilities. The PowerQ4 is the first handheld power quality analyser which is compliant with power quality standard IEC 61000-4-30 Class S and standard IEC 61557-12.
Metrel MI2592 Measurement functions:
- Voltage: TRMS, peak, crest factor (4-channel)
- Current: TRMS peak, crest factor (4-channel)
- Power (active, reactive, apparent)
- Power factor, cos ϕ
- Unbalance, flicker measurement
- Harmonic analysis up to 50th harmonics, THD measurement
- Energy (active, reactive, generated, consumed)
- Power quality analysis according to EN 50160
- Capturing and recording of power supply events (shut-down’s, interruptions, swells, dips)
- Inrush currents monitoring and recording
- Recording up to 10 adjustable alarms
- Waveform displaying and snapshot
Metrel A1313 PowerView Software comes delivered as part of the standard set and enables downloading & analysing of recorded data and printing of professional test reports. It is compatible with both Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 64-bit. Metrel Power View supports multiple forms of data including harmonics and waveforms with all data being displayed in a tabular form. Recorded data can be quickly organised and analysed and converted into graphical, tabular and spreadsheet formats. Power View allows you to make complex analysis and data comparison and to generate professional reports.
Metrel MI2592 4-channel Power Quality Analyser Key Features:
- 4 voltage channels with wide measurement range: 0 - 1000 Vrms (CATIII / 1000 V).
- 4 current channels with support for automatic clamp recognition.
- Simultaneous measurement and recording of basic power quality parameters.
- Power quality analysis according to EN 50160 including flicker measurement.
- Standardised report printout in graphical and tabular form.
- 4-quadrant measurements (generator and load with capacitive or inductive character).
- 509 parameters can be monitored or recorded simultaneously.
- 8 MB of internal memory space allows up to 99 days of data recording.
- PowerQ4 is compliant with power quality standard IEC 61000-4-30 Class S.
- Power measurements comply with IEC 61557-12 and IEEE 1448.
- Large LCD display, 320 x 200 dots, with backlight.
- On-line Scope, Trend and Metering modes.
- 3000 A/300 A/30 A flexible clamps included in the standard set.
- Simultaneous 8 channels - 16 bit A/D conversion for accurate power measurements.
- 15 hours of autonomous (battery) supply.
- Metrel PowerView PC Software package comes as standard.
Metrel MI 2592 PowerQ4 applications:
- Power quality assessment in low and middle voltage electrical systems.
- Checking power correction equipment performance.
- Harmonics spectrum analysis for selection of harmonic filters.
- UPS, voltage generators and regulators checking and troubleshooting.
- Voltage, current, power monitoring and recording.
- Consumption profile recording.
- AC voltage inputs: Input voltage range: 5 to 1500 Vrms L - N (20-2600 Vrms L - L)
- Basic accuracy: 0.2%
- Resolution: 10 mV, 100 mV
- Sampling rate: 1024 scans per 10 periods
- Frequency range: 10 - 70 Hz
- AC inputs: Input voltage range: 20.0 mVrms to 2 VRMS
- Current measurement range: 3 to 6000 A (with current clamp A 1227)
- Resolution: 0.1 mV (0.1 A with current clamp A 1227)
- Basic accuracy: 0.25%
- Sampling rate: 1024 scans per 10 periods.
- Display: LCD
- Measurement category: 1000 V / CAT III, 600 V / CAT IV
- Power supply: PSU / 6 x 1.2V NiMH (AA)
- Weight: 650 g
- Calibrated: Factory Standard
- Height: 90 mm
- Width: 115 mm
- Channels: 4
- Interfaces: RS 232, USB
- Metrel MI2592 PowerQ4 Energy Analyser
- 4 x A1227 1-phase flexible current clamps 3000 / 300 / 30 A
- 4 x Test probes
- 4 x Crocodile clips
- 5 x Voltage measurement leads
- Metrel A1313 PowerView Software Package
- RS232 and USB cables
- Power supply adapter
- 6 x 1.2 V NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Soft carrying bag
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.