Metrel MI2792 Power Quality Analyser
A top of the range power quality analyser, the MI2792 PowerQ4 Plus offers 4 current and 4 voltage channels suitable for locating, predicting and troubleshooting problems in both single and three-phase power distribution systems.
In compliance with power quality standard IEC 61000-4-30 Class S/A and power measurement standards 61557-12 and IEEE 1448, the PowerQ4 Plus provides efficient troubleshooting, with on-screen displaying of trends and captured events (and recording performed in the background), making it the perfect tool for engineers looking for a high-end power quality analyser.
The MI2792 offers a range of useful features, including support for automatic clamp recognition and on-instrument range selection via all 4 of its current channels, a temperature probe, interharmonics and mains signalling measurement and recording, plus a user-friendly recorder capable of storing up to 524 different power quality signatures.
Offering around 15 hours of autonomous battery life, the MI2792 PowerQ4 Plus comes packaged with Metrel’s PowerView software platform, enabling you to download, view and analyse measured data or print test reports from your PC. The MI2792 is also supplied with a range of accessories, including current clamps, test probes and a soft carry case to protect the instrument in the field.
- Provides 4 voltage channels with wide measurement range: 0 … 1000 Vrms (CAT III / 1000 V) and 4 current channels with support for automatic clamp recognition and “on instrument” range selection
- Complies with power quality standard IEC 61000-4-30 Class S/A and power measurements standards IEC 61557-12 and IEEE 1448
- Simultaneous 8 channels providing accurate power measurements
- Capable of recording up to 524 different power quality signatures
- Predefined recorder profile for EN 50160 survey
- Interharmonics and mains signalling measurement and recording
- Temperature probe allows measurement of temperature of the tested items
- Quick troubleshooting with on-screen displaying of trends and captured events and powerful troubleshooting tools (transient, fast, and waveform recorder)
- 4-quadrant measurements (generator and load with capacitive or inductive characters)
- Voltage events and user defined alarms capture
- Instrument (or a group) can be remotely controlled / programmed via GPRS modem
- 15 hour of autonomous (battery) supply
- Supplied with PowerView Software and a range of useful accessories
For full specifications, please see this PDF
- Dimensions (mm): 220 x 115 x 90
- Mass (without accessories): 0.65 kg
For full specifications, please see this PDF
- PowerQ4 Plus Instrument
- 4 x 1-phase flexible current clamps 3000 / 300 / 30 A (A 1227)
- 3 x Test probe (red)
- 3 x Test probe (black)
- 1 x Crocodile clip (black)
- 1 x Crocodile clip (green)
- 3 x Crocodile clip (red)
- 3 x Voltage measurement lead (red)
- 1 x Voltage measurement lead (black)
- 1 x Voltage measurement lead (green)
- PowerView Software
- RS232 and USB cables
- Power supply adapter
- 6 x 1.2 V NiMH rechargeable battery
- Soft carrying bag
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.