"Cost effective Part P Installation Tester with Automatic loop evaluation."
Metrel MI3100 Eurotest Easi Multifunction Tester
The Metrel MI3100 Eurotest Easi 17th edition installation tester allows you to test and certify fixed electrical installation in compliance with the Part P, 17th Edition regulations, BS7671 and BS EN61557. The Eurotest Easi features has the unique function of automatic loop evaluation which allows for automatic Pass/Fail evaluation of the loop resistance compared to the regulations. This eliminates the need for carrying around and analyzing fuse characteristic tables. All this in a new compact and lightweight case, which features rubber hand grips and protection. Schematic help screen shows how to carry out tests. The Metrel MI3100 also comes supplied with a Tip Commander Probe with the "test" button located on the probe itself making testing easier and "hands free".
The Metrel MI 3100 Eurotest Easi can perform a variety of electrical tests including: Continuity Testing, Insulation Testing, RCD testing including Ramp Test and a no RCD trip feature, Earth Loop impedance testing and PSC (prospective shirt circuit current. Basically all the tests you need to fully ensure safety within electrical installations in both commercial and domestic environments. Its an ideal electrical test meter for electricians installers and commissioning engineers.
The Metrel MI3100 Eurotest Easi Multifunction Tester is battery powered and comes supplied with a charger. Weighing less than 1.3kg, the Eurotest Easi has taken both speed of testing and portability into consideration.
The Metrel MI3100 Eurotest Easi 17th Edition Tester is also voltage protected on all its test ranges so the tester will not be damaged if incorrectly connected across phases. The Metrel MI3100 Eurotest Easi has substantial capability of testing RCD's. The "all 6 in 1 visit" RCD testing mode makes it easy! Reset the breaker and the MI3100 will carry out all the tests needed. The RCD Ramp test will indicate actual trip current and the RCD Triplock feature will prevent any tripping of RCD's.
The life of your batteries are saved with the Auto Power Off function,and the tester even has an inbuilt charger for re-charging the batteries supplied with the tester. Equipped with the colour coded rotary switch, and a large clear display, the Metrel Eurotest Easi MI3100 Multifunction Tester is very easy to use. The Metrel MI3100 comes supplied with a manufacturers certificate of conformity and a 3 year warranty. A cost effective testing meter if you are looking for a Multifunction Tester that meets all current standards and regulations.
Metrel MI3100 Eurotest Key Features:
- Fast and reliable loop resistance measurements without RCD tripping
- Built-in Fuse characteristics database for quick evaluation of measuring results at ZLINE measurement
- On-line voltage monitor shows voltage levels for L-L, L-N and L-PE during the measurement
- TN/TT/IT Multi System support
- Multi-functional tip commander for faster execution of a measuring sequence
- Rechargeable battery pack and inbuilt battery charger included in the standard set
- Continuity Test R1 & R2
- Insulation tests @ 100v, 250v, 500v, and 1000v
- Insulation range up to1000MΩ
- Complete RCD Auto Test - "All 6 tests in 1 visit"
- RCD Ramp Test - indicates actual trip current
- RCD Triplock - Guaranteed not to trip RCD's
- Loop, ZE,ZS,110V,230V and 415V
- PSC (Measure the potential fault current between phase/neutral and earth/neutral conductors), LE and LN
- Multi Voltage System Support
- Multi Voltage Monitor "online" single/3 phase
- Phase rotation
- Polarity Test
- Frequency Test
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg
- FREE Calibration Checkbox, Voltage Tester or R2 Wander Lead Adaptor (chosen by you)
- 13 Amp mains plug
- Multi-function Tip Commander test Probe
- Test cable Universal connection 3 x 1,5 m
- Power supply adapter + 6 NiMH AA accus
- Test tip (blue, green, black)
- Alligator clip, 3 pcs (blue, green, black)
- Soft carrying neck belt
- Soft carrying bag
- Instruction manual-short
- Instruction manual on CD
- Manufacturers 3 year Warranty
- Calibration Certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): 1-3 working days
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95
- Saturday Pre 12am Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.