Metrel MI3100 S Eurotest Easi Multifunction Tester
The MI 3100 S is the latest versatile instrument from Metrel that allows a user to test and certify fixed electrical installations in compliance to the latest Part P regulations, BSEN61557 and BS EN61557.
Metrel MI3100 S Eurotest Easi Main Features
- Full Compliance with Part P Regulations
- Earth Resistance Test (Earth Spikes not included)
- Wide Insulation Resistance range 50V to 1000V
- Reliable Automatic RCD Test Sequence saving time
- Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test
- Inbuilt Schematic Help Screen
- Built in Fuse characteristics Tables
- Multi Support for TN/TT/IT Systems
The meter continues Metrel’s consideration to portability and speed offering high specification battery powered testing and weighing only 1.3kg. The kit comes complete with hard wearing rubber grips and a soft carry case suitable for all the testers’ accessories.
The testers Auto Power Off function will save the life of your batteries, an obvious plus point for any busy individual working onsite. The MI3100S also boast an inbuilt battery charger saving time and adding functionality. The build quality of the Eurotest Easi is evident with a colour coded rotary switch and a large clear backlit display. An easy to use instrument that comes complete with 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.
The Metrel MI3100 S is the successor to the popular Metrel MI3100 Multifunction Tester and offers additional features which make it a more versatile instrument.
The latest update to appear on the MI3100 S is an Earth Resistance test. This gives the user an option to test the resistance of an earth rod and fault loop path using optional earth spikes.
In addition to the above the unit also offers a 50V insulation test for voltage sensitive equipment for example telecoms systems or electronic equipment.
An automatic loop evaluation to quickly see Pass/Fail Loop resistance when compared to regulations releases the stress out of having to carry and analyze fuse characteristic tables. An inbuilt Schematic help screen will also show an engineer exactly how to carry out a given test. Combine this with the MI3100 S’s substantial ability to test Continuity, insulation, Earth Loop impedance and PSC makes it a impressive tester.
The Metrel Eurotest Easi will benefit anyone constantly encountering troublesome RCDs. With its "all 6 in 1 visit" RCD testing mode you can easily reset the breaker to allow the MI3100S to carry out all the tests needed. The RCD Triplock feature prevents any RCDs tripping and the RCD ramp test will indicate actual trip time. In addition you are also protected on all test ranges to avoid damage often caused by incorrect connections across phases.
Whether you are ensuring safety in a commercial or domestic environment the MI3100 S Eurotest Easi has a wide range of tests required for a first time installer or a commissioning engineer.
Metrel MI3100 S Detailed Specification
- Metrel MI 3100 S EurotestEasi Technical Specification.
- Continuity Test R1 & R2
- Insulation tests @ 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V, and 1000V
- Insulation range up to 1000MΩ
- Complete RCD Auto Test - "All 6 tests in 1 visit"
- RCD Ramp Test - indicates actual trip current
- RCD Triplock - Guaranteed not to trip RCD's
- Loop, ZE,ZS,110V,230V and 415V
- PSC (Measure the potential fault current between phase/neutral and earth/neutral conductors), LE and LN
- Multi Voltage System Support
- Multi Voltage Monitor "online" single/3 phase
- Phase rotation
- Polarity Test
- Frequency Test
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg
For full specification please see the MI3100S Data Sheet
- Metrel MI3100S Eurotest Easi Multifunction Tester
- 1.5m Schuko-plug test cable
- 3 wire test lead 3 x 1.5m
- 3 x test probe (blue, black, green)
- 3 x Crocodile Clip (blue, black, green)
- Power supply adaptor
- 6 AA rechargeable batteries
- Metrel Soft Carry Case with Neck Belt
- Quickstart Instruction Manual
- Full Manual (Hardcopy/CD)
- Manufacturers Calibration Certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.