Metrel MI3108ST Eurotest PV Solar & Electrical Installation Tester
The Metrel MI3108ST EurotestPV is a photovoltaic and electrical safety tester capable of testing electrical installations according to EN 61557 standards and solar PV installations to EN 62446 requirements. In addition, the Metrel MI3108 PV tester also includes I-V curve characteristics, calculation of STC values and power measurements on both AC and DC sides of the inverter, allowing efficiency to be calculated.
PV Installation Testing Features:
- Calculation of STC values
- Solar PV generator and inverter efficiency calculations
- Graphical representation of the module’s I-V curve, giving array performance verification
- Establish solar PV array behaviour under changing irradiance and temperature conditions
- Two voltage and current channels for simultaneous AC and DC measurements
- PV Safety Probe allows safe direct connection and disconnection with PV arrays
Electrical Installation Testing Features:
- Automated RCD testing complete with B Type RCD testing
- Earth resistance measurement
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of line/loop impedance results
- Online monitoring of all 3 voltages
- Scope function
- Non-trip loop impedance testing
- One-phase power and energy measurements including harmonics up to the 11th
- Built to cope where voltages exceed 100V and currents of 10A DC are common
Suitable for the initial and periodic testing of both single and three-phase electrical systems, the Metrel MI3108ST EurotestPV tester is also ideal for continued performance evaluation and troubleshooting of photovoltaic installations and generators.
The Metrel EurotestPV Photovoltaic and Electrical Installation Tester offers a large internal memory capable of storing up to 1800 electrical test results or 500 I-V curve or Scope measurements. These can then be swiftly downloaded using supplied EuroLink PRO software for review, further analysis and the creation of test reports.
Complete with onscreen help and connection diagrams, a built-in charging circuit and probes for measuring solar irradiance and module temperature, the Metrel MI3108PR Eurotest PV Tester is a combined 17th Edition Multifunction Tester and PV Installation Tester that provides the complete test solution to the PV market.
- Metrel MI 3108 EurotestPV
- Metrel SW EuroLink PRO Software
- Plug commander
- 3 x 1.5m Test lead
- 3 x Test probe
- 3 x Crocodile clip
- PV Safety Probe
- PV MC3/4 male/female adapters
- AC/DC current clamp
- Temperature probe
- Power supply adaptor
- 6 x NiMH batteries, type AA
- USB and RS232 - PS/2 cable
- Instruction manual and handbook on CD
- Soft Carry Case with Straps
- Calibration Certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.