Metrel MI3125BT Eurotest Combo with Bluetooth
The Metrel MI 3125 BT Eurotest Combo has Bluetooth functionality (hence the BT at the end of MI3125) along with compatibility with the Eurolink Android data management App. This update gives you the option to transfer test results remotely to any Bluetooth enabled device running EuroLinkPRO Plus PC software or communicate directly with the Eurolink App.
Eurolink Android App (optional accessory)
Metrel’s Eurolink App is an Android specific data management tool which can be run on either a smartphone or tablet. The app supports a Bluetooth dongle enabled communication channel allowing the user to control the tester remotely.
Eurolink Android App details
- Create the Reports already at the site of Testing.
- Attach Photographs, Audio or Video Files and Comments.
- Share the Reports or Send them to your clients.
- Create Structure of Electrical Installation at the site.
- Upload Structure of Electrical Installation to your test instrument, and download data to EuroLink Android Application.
- Add Video or Audio Files, Photographs, Edit Comments to Installation Structure at the site of testing.
- Transfer Data, Share files or Send them through your Tablet or Smart Phone Tools to your Office for further manipulation.
The Metrel MI 3125 BT Eurotest Combo is a new handheld multifunction tester ergonomically designed to speed up installation testing and making it easier than ever before.
The MI 3125 BT is fully compatible with PATENTED technology in the form of the Metrel Easi Switch Adaptor which automatically performs R1+R2 measurements (e.i. no need to exchange leads or connectors anymore). Simply connect the Easi Switch adaptor to the Eurotest Combo tester and the distribution board and press "Test", the EasiSwitch will then do the work for you. This reduces Ring Mains testing significantly! This technology is also compatible with Metrel top of the range testers Metrel EurotestAT MI3101 and EurotestXA MI3105.
The MI3125BT stores and downloads test results. With is inbuilt memory the Eurotest Combo stores up to 1700 results which can be downloaded onto Metrel Eurolink PRO Plus Software via USB Lead also supplied within this kit. You can also pre-upload testing structures from your PC to the tester prior to starting the job. The Eurolink Pro software can be upgraded to Eurolink Pro PLUS which inputs data onto digital NICEIC Certificates.
The Metrel MI 3125 BT Euro test Combo 17th Edition tester allows you to test and certify fixed electrical installation in compliance with the Part P, 17th Edition regulations, BS7671 and BS EN61557. The MI 3125BT can perform a variety of electrical tests including: Continuity Testing, Insulation Testing, Automatic RCD testing including RCD Ramp Testing with a no RCD trip feature, Earth Loop impedance testing and PSC (prospective shirt circuit current. Basically all the tests you need to fully ensure safety within electrical installations in both commercial and domestic environments. The EurotestCOMBO can even perform online voltage monitoring and phase sequence testing for 3 Phase installations. the MI3125BT also carries out 2 or 3 wire Earth Spike Testing using optional kits Metrel S2026 or S2027 Spike Kits.
The MI 3125BT has inbuilt Fuse Characteristics tables which allows for easier evaluation of the Loop Resistance in accordance with BSEN7671. Calculations and Tables are no longer necessary with this feature. Additional Help screens describing how to connect the instrument into the installation and how to perform the test is also inbuilt.
The ergonomical design of this instrument allows for easy operation either via use of the supplied neckstrap or handstrap. A built in magnetic holder even helps to fix the MI3125BT directly onto metal surfaces often found around a distribution board. Two LED Indicators (green//red) are placed on both sides of the screen for clear visulisation of the Pass/Fail result, and the display is backlit for readings in dark conditions.
The Metrel MI3125BT can be accompanied with the Metrel A1214 Easi Switch Adaptor the first and only acessory which will allow R1 + R2 measurments to be performed automatically. (i.e. no need to exchange leads or use connectors). For further information on this time saving device please see the Metrel A1214 Easi Switch Adaptor product page
Metrel's EurotestCOMBO is also the first multifunction tester on the UK which performs RCD testing on B Type RCD's. Something which will undoubtedly become an asset in the future. The long term reliability of this multifunction tester is guaranteed by Metrel's 3 year warranty and the tester comes supplied with a manufacturers calibration certificate.
ELECTRICAL INDUSTRY AWARDS 2013
The Electrical Industry Awards showcases the very best of what the electrical industry has to offer across products, personalities and progress. The judging panel includes some of the most respected figures in the industry including senior representatives from the ECA, JIB, NAPIT, NICEIC and the Electrical Safety Council.
An Electrical Industry Award is a renowned mark of excellence and was awarded to Metrel and the MI 3125 BT for the most Innovative Test & Measurement/Inspection Product of the Year, 2013.
- Continuity Test R1 & R2 low 200mA
- Automatic R1+R2 Testing using the EasiSwitch Adaptor (supplied separately)
- Insulation tests @ 100v, 250v, 500v, and 1000v
- Insulation range up to1000MΩ
- Complete RCD Auto Test - "All 6 tests in 1 visit"
- RCD Ramp Test - indicates actual trip current
- RCD Triplock - Guaranteed not to trip RCD's
- Loop, ZE,ZS,110V,230V and 415V
- PSC (Measure the potential fault current between phase/neutral and earth/neutral conductors), LE and LN
- 2 or 3 wire Earth Spike Testing
- Multi Voltage System Support
- Multi Voltage Monitor "online" single/3 phase Real-Time AC Measurement
- Phase rotation
- Polarity Test
- Frequency Test
- Downloadable (stores up to 1700 results)
- In-built battery charger
- PASS/FAIL Indications LED's
- Magnetic Holder for Hands Free operation
- Bluetooth communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- EuroLink Android APP, data management tool (optional accessory).
- FREE Calibration Checkbox, Voltage Tester or R2 Wander Lead Adaptor (chosen by you)
- Metrel Eurolink Software
- Soft carrying bag
- Hand strap
- Mains measuring cable (1,5 m)
- RS232 FW upgrade cable
- Test probes (green, brown & blue)
- Croc clips (green, brown & blue)
- Test cable Universal connection
- 3 x 1,5 m (3 wire lead)
- USB downloading cable
- 6 NiMh AA batteries
- 12 V adaptor mains lead
- Universal 12 V adaptor
- Manual on CD
- Start-up guide and quick-test guide on the Metrel MI 3125BT
- Calibration certificate
- 36 months manufacturers warranty.
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): 1-3 working days
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95
- Saturday Pre 12am Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.