Metrel MI3309BT DeltaPAT Tester
The Metrel MI3309BT Delta is a lightweight yet powerful portable appliance tester suitable for individuals and Professional PAT contractors. The tester features an array of advanced PAT functions which are designed to save time and speed up measuring.
MI3309BT DeltaGT PAT Testers Key Features
- Duel Powered – Test from batteries or mains power
- Built in Risk Assessment Tool – Abide by current PAT regulations by running this intuitive tool
- Programmable limits for PASS/FAIL evaluation
- QR and Barcoding System – Quickly identify tested devices
- Ergonomic Design – Small Lightweight Design
- Built in Charger – Recharge batteries internally saving time and space
- Includes software: Metrel PATLink Pro PAT Software for detailed analysis and reporting
- Includes Android PAT app: Metrel A1143 PATLink Android App - Supports the Metrel Bluetooth PAT App available on the Google Play Store
- Dynamic Display – Clear Graphic LCD with 128 x 64 DPI and backlit display
- Graphical Display – Clear results displaying indications, results, measurements and messages
- Bluetooth Enabled Device – Cable free communication with PC’s, scanners and printers
- PASS/FAIL Indication – Large Clear Red and Green lights display pass or fail results
- Flash Memory – Large memory suitable for storing 15000 parameters and results
- Duel Communication Ports – Transfer data either by RS232C or USB cables
- Built in Real time clock – Monitor job time with ease
The MI3309BT has a large graphical LCD complete with backlighting for low light conditions. A robust construction, built in live test Help screen and two PASS/FAIL LED indicators conveniently placed either side of the display making it intuitive enough for both novice and advanced PAT Testers alike.
The MI3309BT is both battery and mains powered which means tests usually needed for large machines can be performed with ease. Perform differential leakage, power consumption and touch leakage at the push of a button. The tester has been developed with PRCD technology which prevents mains RCD’s from tripping out while performing measurements. The versatility even extends to fixed appliances by offering all the inputs required for non portable tests.
Another time saving feature Metrel have included is the ability to pre programme test sequences. Along with this the MI3309BT comes complete with 50 custom prepared sequences for common appliances. Both these features will benefit anyone who has more demanding or large quantities of tests to perform.
With the Delta's internal memory holding 1500 test results and parameters you will no longer have to worry about losing recorded details from more challenging jobs. These details are easily downloaded via the testers USB connection or via the MI3309BT’s built in Bluetooth. To complete the PAT testing and recording process most customer purchase the optional: Metrel PATLink Pro Software. PATLink Pro enables advanced analysis of test results and the ability to create dynamic reports. The software will also allow a user to export to commonly used formats such as Adobe PDF or MS Excel so the data can be used in spreadsheets.
The most notable feature the Metrel MI3309BT offers comes when the kit is connected via Bluetooth to an Android enabled device such as a phone or tablet running the Metrel Android App. The Metrel Android App has been developed to record and improve the data entry side of testing and speed up connectivity with popular Metrel accessories.
The PATLink Android App not only acts like a remote allowing you to perform and store tests wirelessly but also enables the user to utilize a full keypad for fast effective recording. Information can even be entered while a test sequence is running, saving further time. As recommended by the IET a PAT Tester must now undertake Risk Assessment on a given environment. To speed up this process Metrel have included a full Risk Assessment Tool within the App. This way contractors can always ensure retest dates for environments are in accordance to the guidelines. The PATlink App also turns your phones camera into a QR Code scanner perfect if you have a Metrel Bluetooth QR Code printer. For more information on the Metrel PATLink App or Metrel Bluetooth Printer please see the relevant pages.
With a full range of tests in accordance with the latest safety recommendation the introduction of inbuilt Bluetooth connectivity and Metrel PATLink Pro Software included the Metrel MI3309BT Delta PAT Tester is the ideal instrument for high volume professional safety testing.
The MI3309BT DeltaGT PAT Tester performs the following tests.
- Earth Bond Resistance
- Substitute Leakage Current – Substitute leakage current of isolated accessible conductive parts
- Touch Leakage Test
- Power Test
- IEC Cord Polarity Test
- TRMS Voltage Meter
- Differential Leakage Current Test
- PRCD Test
- Leakage and load currents with current clamp
- Insulation resistance, Insulation resistance of isolated accessible conductive parts
- Functional and visual inspection
- Current: 200mA
- Measuring Range: 0.00-1999 ohms
- Voltage: 250V or 500V DC
- Measuring Range: 0.00-199.9 Mohms
- Voltage: 230V AC
- Measuring Range: 0.00-19.99mA
- Voltage: 230V AC
- Measuring Range: 0.00-7.0mA
- Voltage: 30V AC
- Measuring Range: 0.00-20.0mA
- Currents: 10mA, 15mA, 30mA
- Measuring Range: 0 ms - 300ms(½xI∆N) 0ms - 300ms(I∆N), 0ms - 40ms(5xI∆N)
- Resolution: 0.1ms
- Voltage: 230V AC
- Measuring Range: 0.00-4.00kVA
- Range: 80-300V
- Overvoltage: CAT II/300V
- Protection: Case IP40, Connectors IP20
- Dimensions: 140 x 80 x 230mm
- Weight: 1.2kg
For a Detailed Specification of the MI 3309 BT Delta please download the Data Sheet
- Metrel MI3309BT Delta PAT Tester
- Metrel PATLink Pro Software
- Metrel A1143 Android PATApp password + free download
- FREE 500 Pass Labels (With PAT Label Bundle Option)
- FREE 200 Fail Labels (With PAT Label Bundle Option)
- IEC Test Lead 2m
- 3 x Test Leads
- 3 x Crocodile Clips
- 2 x Test Probes
- USB and RS232 Download Leads
- 6 x Rechargeable Batteries
- Manufactures Calibration Certificate
- Instruction Manual
- Carry Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.