Metrel SigmaPAT MI3310 PAT Tester
The new Metrel SigmaPAT MI3310 PAT Tester offers both battery and mains powered testing, has a built in checkbox and is the first portable appliance tester to provide active polarity testing. The unique MI3310 SigmaPAT brings all the features of a lightweight, battery powered PAT tester and combines them with the testing capabilities of a mains powered tester including high current earth bond, differential and touch leakage testing, run testing and isolated portable RCD testing to provide electrical contractors with one of the most comprehensive testers on the market. The in-built battery charger means you can complete a full day of PAT testing without the risk of running out of instrument power.
The Metrel Sigma PAT tester's built in checkbox ensures ongoing accuracy and compliance with the IET Code of Practice in-between calibrations without the need for any extra test equipment. A stand-out feature of the new SigmaPAT is the capacity for live polarity testing that allows the polarity of RCD protected adaptors and extension leads to be tested without the RCD being removed. This innovative test feature broadens and simplifies the testing capabilities of the Metrel MI3310 tester making it a truly comprehensive and professional portable appliance tester. The Metrel Sigma PAT tester can also be plugged into a mains socket and used to test RCD protected plug sockets and installation RCDs.
Fixed appliances can be easily tested via the LN, PE and current clamp ports while the on-board memory allows up to 6000 results to be stored and downloaded using PATLink PRO Plus software for data management and trend analysis. Straight forward operation is enabled with the use of a soft QWERTY keypad, large LCD display and full help screens. USB and RS232 ports allow for communication with a barcode scanner and PAT label printer.
Metrel MI3310 SigmaPAT Features:
- No need to remove RCD when testing of RCD protected leads and cables
- Combined benefits of battery and mains powered testing
- Built-in checkbox to ensure accuracy of test results
- Non-trip portable RCD and RCD protected extension lead testing
- Instrument automatically selects the appropriate tests for selected appliances
- Special LN, PE and current clamp ports for safety testing or fixed appliances
- Metrel PATLink Pro software
- Test lead with crocodile clip
- IEC Test lead
- USB and RS232 Download leads
- Mains cable
- 6 x Rechargeable Batteries
- Calibration Certificate
- Instruction Manual
- 36 Month Warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.