Metrix BioTest VX0003 Electric Field Strength Meter - EMF Tester
The BioTest VX0003 Electric Field Strength Tester from Metrix provides a simple and economical method of testing the level of electromagnetic pollution in accordance with the Physical Agents Directive 2004/40/EC.
According to directive 2004/40/EC employers have an obligation to assess and measure the levels of electromagnetic fields to which workers are exposed. The hand held Metrix BioTest VX0003 Electric Field StrengthMeter offers a rapid and simple way to comply to this EU directive.
Suitable for both private and professional use, this electro-magnetic field tester has a measurement range allowing it to be used to test the pollution generated by the electrical power distribution network inside houses and offices.
The VX0003 Electric Field Strength Tester is ideal not only for employers, but also electricians, PAT testers and those working in the housing and industry sectors.
Metrix BioTest VX0003 Electric Field Strength Meter - EMF Tester Key Features:
- Tests electric field intensity in accordance with current and future standards (including 1999/819/CE and 2004/40/CE)
- Equipped with an internal antenna capable of measurements from 10Hz to 3kHz
- Representative field testing which takes the users presence into account
- Traditional method that measures fields referenced to earth
- Dual scale LED display of electric field intensity
- Instant audible identification of field levels
- Reliable and metrologically calibrated EMF tester
Measurement Sensitivity & Accuracy
- 2 sensitivity ranges (compatible with standards): 5 to 100V/m 100 to 2,000V/m
- Accuracy (in “laboratory” conditions): ±10% on LEDs thresholds
Measurement Frequency Range
- Analysis of equipment connected to the mains: 10Hz to 3kHz
- Power: 9V battery (included): Battery life 60 - 80 hours
- Safety: Single earth terminal
- Protection: Protected reference contact
- IP65 protection
- Dimensions: 63.6 x 163 x 40 mm
- Weight: approx. 200g with battery
- Warranty: 2 years
- Metrix VX0003 Electric Field Strength Tester
- 5m Earth Cable (HX0103)
- Socket Tester
- Belt Bag (HX0104)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.