Metrix BioTest VX0100 Electric Field Strength Meter
TheMetrix VX0100 Electric Fileld Strength Tester offers quick and efficient testing of electromagnetic pollution levels in accordance with the Physical Agents Directive 2004/40/EC.
According to directive 2004/40/EC employers have an obligation to assess and measure the levels of electromagnetic fields to which workers are exposed. The Metrix BioTest VX0100 Electric Filed Strength Tester offers a rapid and simple way to comply to this new directive.
With an increased frequency measurement and accuracy range, the VX0100 field tester is a high quality instrument that displays results on a 2000 count backlit LCD complete with automatic selection of measurement range.
The VX0100 field emission tester is ideal not only for employers, but also electricians, PAT testers and those working in the housing and industry sectors, providing instant indication of electromagnetic pollution from electrical power distribution inside housing and offices as well as equipment connected including electrical cables, computers, printers and lighting through its external antenna.
Metrix BioTest VX0100 Electric Field Strength Meter Key Features:
- Tests electric field intensity in accordance with current and future standards (including 1999/819/CE and 2004/40/CE)
- Equipped with an internal antenna capable of measurements from 10Hz to 100kHz
- Representative field testing which takes the users presence into account
- Traditional method that measures fields referenced to earth
- Instant audible identification of field levels
- Reliable and metrologically calibrated
Measurement Sensitivity & Accuracy
- 2 sensitivity ranges (compatible with standards): 1.0 to 200.0V/m, 100 to 2,000V/m
- Accuracy (in “laboratory” conditions): ±3% ±5 D at 50/60Hz
Measurement Frequency Range
- Analysis of equipment connected to the mains: 5Hz to 3kHz (3kHz low-pass filter), 3kHz to 100kHz (2kHz high-pass filter), 5Hz to 100kHz (3kHz without filter)
- Power: 9V battery (included): Battery life 60 - 80 hours
- Safety: Reversed (M/F) antenna and earth terminals
- Protection: Protected reference contact
- IP65 protection
- Dimensions: 63.6 x 163 x 40 mm
- Weight: approx. 200g with battery
- Warranty: 2 years
- Metrix VX0100 Electric Field Strength Tester
- External Field & Cable Detection Antenna (HX0100)
- 5m Earth Cable (HX0103)
- Socket Tester
- Hard Carry Case(HX0109)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.