Seaward Apollo 600 PAT Tester & Risk Assessment Tool
The Seaward Apollo 600 represents the latest development in health and safety management by incorporating risk assessment tools alongside the capabilities you would expect from a top of the range PAT Tester, thus enabling the user to comply with the 4th Edition of the IET Code of Practice and the latest guidance from the HSE.
- Small lightweight robust design - fits comfortably within the users hands allowing one handed operation.
- Advanced memory – Store up to 10,000 assets and download them via USB or wirelessly via Bluetooth.
- In Built Camera - Take and store up to 2000 images
- In Built Risk Assesment Certificates - Test with complete compliance with the IET Code of Practice 4th Edition
- Point to point testing on fixed appliances
- Full QWERTY keyboard – For quick effective editing of data complete with clear function buttons.
- Risk Assessment Tool – Enter the environment details and the Apollo 600 will recommend a retest date based on the equipment type and the environmental risks.
Offering a fully comprehensive array of tests the Apollo 600 can ensure electrical safety of all 230V and IT equipment along with basic testing for 110V appliances. It can even test 3-phase equipment and point to point testing of fixed appliances.
To further enhance the PAT testing process, the Seaward Apollo has a built-in risk assessment tool based on the latest IET Code of Practice which allows users to calculate individual re-test dates based on the risk associated with using each appliance. This innovative and unique feature provides users with the means to accurately schedule and manage the electrical safety procedures within their workplace. This also prevents unnecessary or overzealous testing.
The inclusion of a built-in digital camera means that images can be taken and stored directly on your tester linking the image with the test results, appliance data and risk assessment. The Seaward Apollo 600 really offers FULL traceability.
In addition it can store up to 2000 images that can be tagged to assets and up to 50,000 test records. No other tester on the market provides such a thorough method of documenting each stage of the safety management process and boasts such a massive storage capability.
The Apollo 600 PAT tester is fully battery powered and very light and portable. Mains powered tests such as Earth Leakage, Touch Current or RCD Trip Time testing can also be carried out where required. The tester can even be used while plugged in to recharge batteries. Data transfer can be done to a PC or a tablet/smart phone with compatible PAT Software.
Completing this all-in-one health and safety solution is the universal risk assessment tool which allows any potential hazards within the workplace to be recorded along with risk scores and the planning of corrective actions should any problems arise. Built-in test and inspection reports cover such assessments as fire alarm systems and emergency lighting checks, with the option to add more reports as and when they are required.
The Seaward Apollo 600 is compatible with the new Seaward PATGuard 3 software allowing users to keep track of test history and produce detailed risk assessment reports and PAT certificates. Furthermore, accessories including a Seaward Bluetooth scanner and Seaward Test n’ Tag Elite printer are available to speed up the process of asset recognition and labeling.
This innovative new tester has truly revolutionised PAT testing and is a one of a kind within the marketplace.
We are delighted to offer a range of Seaward Apollo 600 kits, featuring useful accessories including printers, scanners, PATGuard 3 software licenses and more.
Free Seaward PATGuard Elite subscription included
- 1-Year subscription to Seaward PATGuard Elite 3 with this product
Which Seaward Apollo is right for me?
Seaward Apollo 400 Seaward Apollo 500 Seaward Apollo 600 Battery & mains powered ✔ ✔ ✔ Colour Screen & QWERTY keypad ✔ ✔ ✔ Large internal memory 2000 records 10,000 records 50,000 records + 2000 images Scanner & printer compatible ✔ ✔ ✔ Password controlled user accounts ✔ ✔ Clone facility to set up multiple testers ✔ ✔ Checkbox supplied as standard ✔ ✔ Comprehensive electrical safety test features ✔ ✔ ✔ Point to point measurement (Rpe & IR) ✔ (Optional Accessory Required) ✔ ✔ User configurable electrical test/visual inspection sequences 25 100 100 User set sites & locations 50 50 100 Risk based retest period calculator ✔ ✔ User definable comments lines against test records ✔ ✔ Configurable checklists for any workplace test or inspection (user tests) ✔ ✔ On-board camera ✔ Universal risk assessment ✔ Health & safety certificates ✔ Bluetooth connectivity ✔ ✔ ✔ Remote data transfer via mobile device ✔ (Android Only) ✔ (Android Only) ✔ (Android & iOS) Download to PC via USB cable ✔ ✔ ✔ Upload previous results to tester for retest ✔ ✔ Data transfer via USB flash drive ✔
- Test Current: +/- 200mA DC
- Display Range: 0.01 – 19.99Ω
- Pass Value: User Defined
- Test Voltage: 500V / 250V DC @ 1mA nominal
- Display Range: 0.01MΩ - 19.99MΩ
- Pass Value: User Defined
IEC Lead Test
- Test voltage: 5V AC nominal
- Test: Live / Neutral Checks for o/c, s/c and crossed
Protective Conductor Current/Load
- Test Voltage: Supply voltage, maximum load current 16A
- Display Ranges: 0.01mA to 19.99mA
- Pass Value: User Defined
- Test Voltage: Supply Voltage, maximum load current 16A
- Display Range: 0.00 – 3.50mA
- Pass Value: User defined
- Test Voltage: 230V +10%, -15%, maximum load current 16A
- Test Duration: Programmable up to a maximum of 255s depending on load
- Display Range: 0.00kVA – 4.00kVA, 0.00A – 16.00A
Alternative Leakage Current
- Test Voltages: >25Vac <50Vac
- Display Range: 0.00mA to 19.99mA
- Pass Value: User Defined
- Test Voltage: 230V +10%, -15%
- Test Current: 15mA / 30mA rms sinusoidal
- Display Range: 0ms - 2000ms
- Test method: Internal isolation to avoid tripping distribution board RCD
Power Socket Test
- Voltage Range: 207V – 253Vac
- Indicates configuration of voltage potential: Line potential phase to earth, Line potential phase to neutral, Line potential neutral to earth
- Memory size: 50,000 records & 2000 photos
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Dimensions: 230mm x 150mm x 100mm
- Power Source: Mains or rechargeable battery pack
- Apollo 600 Checkbox
- 2 x Test Leads and Probes with Crocodile Clips
- 0.5m IEC Lead
- 110V Appliance Adaptor
- Mains Power Lead
- USB Download Cable
- 30 Day Free Trial of PATGuard 3 Software
- Quick start Guide
- Carry Case
- UKAS Calibration Certificate
- Review by patman (Posted on 24/09/2013)
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who does a lot of PAT testing as THE tester to buy.
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.