Seaward KD1E/19 Potential Indicator - 113A914
The HV KD1E/19 from Seaward is highly robust, portable AC/DC voltage indicator from 1.5kV up to 19KV. This HV potential indicator provides a means of confirming the presence of voltage on earthed neutral electrical circuits. Conforming in design lengths to recommended, creepage and safety standards, the KDIE series features high grade PVC tubing and incorporates totally encapsulated resistor chains.
Seaward KD1E/19 Key Features:
- Duplicate neon indicators within shock resistant sleeves.
- Permanently connected earth cable.
- Hand guard
- Direct access possible to practically every type of vertical or horizontal metal clad switch gear.
- UK Electricity Council Approval list G9
For additional safety a Seaward proving unit (PH3) is also available and should be used before and after the high voltage indicator is employed.
Seaward KD1E Comparison Table
Neon Indicators Digital Indicators KD1E KD1E/19 KD1E/19S KD1E/22 KD1E/33 KD1E/15D KD1E/33D Maximum System Voltage 11kV 19kV 19kV 22kV 33kV 15kV 33kV Maximum Voltage to Earth 6.6kV 11kV 11kV 12.5kV 19kV 8.6kV 19kV Threshold Voltage 300V 300V 300V 300V 300V Measuring Range 0.00kV-8.6kV 0.00kV-19.0kV Resolution 10V 100V Sensitivity AC/DC AC/DC AC Only AC/DC AC/DC AC/DC AC/DC Circuit Current
Dielectric Leakage Current
Length (mm) 330 330 330 665 670 600 600 Diameter (mm) 25 25 25 25 25 25 25 Handle Length (mm) 105 105 105 90 250 235 235 Hand Guard Height (mm) 105 105 105 90 250 235 235 Contact Electrode Type Domed Flat Flat Domed Flat Domed Domed
- Maximum System voltage 19kV
- Maximum Voltage to earth 11kV
- Threshold voltage 300V
- Measuring Range N/A
- Resolution N/A
- Sensitivity AC/DC
- Circuit current 0.7mA nominal @19kV - (IEC 61234-2)
- Dielectric leakage current 11uA nominal @ 22.8kV - (IEC 61234-2)
- Length (mm) 330
- Diameter (mm) 25
- Handle length (mm) 105
- Hand guard height (mm) 23.5
- Contact Electrode Type Flat
- Carry Bag with pouch for optional PH3 Proving Unit
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.