Seaward PATGuard 3 Upgrade
PATGuard 3 is the latest edition of Seaward’s PAT testing software range designed to be the most comprehensive health & safety management package.
- Full software support and advice for subscribers via telephone or online free of charge.
- Regular updates to the software will be offered automatically to all subscribers.
- Tag photos to locations, asset IDs and test results.
- Electrical risk assessment tool automatically determines risk-based retest periods.
- Universal risk assessment tool calculates risk score for any other workplace hazard.
- Test & inspection reports for fire alarm systems and emergency lighting.
- Produce professional invoices complete with company logo.
Providing all the features you would expect from advanced PAT testing software it has been specifically built as the ultimate program for health and safety management and also enables users to record, store and report on data from risk assessments and workplace hazards as well as providing options for emailing data, customising and uploading test sequences and creating invoices.
Images taken with a Seaward Apollo 600 or any digital camera or phone can be tagged against locations, appliances and test results. Not only will this provide full traceability and evidence of visual inspections but also allows quicker appliance identification, making life easier when retesting.
Ensuring a risk-based approach is taken to PAT testing couldn’t be easier as Seaward PATGuard 3 has universal and electrical risk assessment tools already built-in so that retest periods can be automatically determined according to the risk associated with each asset, in accordance with the latest IET Code of Practice recommendations.
In addition, a range of health and safety test certificates are included so that records can be kept for inspections of emergency lighting and fire alarm systems with the option for updating the software and including more as they are released.
Perfect for use with the Apollo 600 as the ultimate health and safety management package, users of PATGuard 3 are able to download and upload reports, images, results and risk assessments via either Bluetooth or USB. It is also fully compatible with all other downloadable Seaward PAT testers as well as those of other manufacturers.
Seaward PATGuard 3 is supplied as a download and licences are available to buy for 1, 3 or 5 years at a time. To upgrade from PATGuard 2 you must hold a valid licence and will be required to provide the serial number for this licence.
The following discounts apply for users wishing to upgrade from PATGuard 2.
- 1 Year Licence: First year half price and no set-up fee: £79.50+VAT.
- 3 Year Licence: First year free and no set-up fee: £286.00+VAT.
- 5 Year Licence: First year free and no set-up fee: £540.80+VAT.
Plus you’ll get a further £10 discount by entering the code PATT04 during the purchase process.
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.