Seaward Powercheck 1557
The PowerCheck 1557 is the only comprehensive PAT and Installation instrument verification system which is compatible with all manufacturers electrical Installation and PAT testers . This checkbox is housed in a rugged, drop-proof enclosure.
Seaward Powercheck 1557 Key Features:
- PAT and Installation Tester verification checkbox
- Rugged, robust and drop proof
- Tests to BS7671 / EN 61577 / IEE Code of Practice
- Confirm test meter performance
- NICEIC & IET compliant
- Colour coded for ease of use
- Compatible with all electrical Installation and PAT testers
The Seaward Powercheck 1557 tests to BS 7671, BS EN 61557, IET Onsite Guide and IEE Code of Practice. This unit has full instrument verification against all relevant standards and confirms performance between verifications (this is information required by NICEIC, ELECSA, Corgi and others).
The Seaward PowerCheck 1557 tests for Full Earth Continuity, Insulation Resistance, RCD Trip Time, RCD Trip Current, Loop, PE Conductor Current, Touch Current and Flash test verification.
Installation Test Instruments
Earth Continuity Verification
- Test current In >200mA indication
- Test voltage 4V < Un > 24V indication
- Test resistances 0.5ohm and 2ohm
Insulation Resistance Verification
- Open circuit test voltage: 250V < Un < 375V indication
- 500V < Un < 750V indication
- 1000V < Un < 1500 indication
- Test current In >1mA into 1000ohm/V
- Max test current Ik <2mA
- Test resistances 0.25Mohm, 0.5Mohm, 1.0Mohm
Earth Loop Verification
- Test values Loop, Loop+1ohm, Loop+180ohm
- Trip current 10mA, 30mA, 100mA
- Trip Times 20ms, 40ms, 500ms
- Test current multiplier 1/2rn, Irn and 5 Irn verification
- Test Voltage 240V AC rms test output
Earth continuity verification
- Test resistances 0.2ohm and 2ohm
Insulation Resistance verification
- Test resistances 500kohm, 1Mohm and 2Mohm
PE Conductor current
- Test currents* 0.1mA, 0.25mA and 0.5mA
Flash Test current
- Test currents* 0.5mA, 1mA and 1.5mA
- Power supply: 230V AC ±10%
- Dimensions / Weight : 210mm x 145mm x 85mm / 1kg
- *actual values are dependent upon mains supply voltage. Tabulated values for mains voltages of 210V to 250V are supplied with the instrument.
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.