Seaward Solar PV150 Installation Tester
The Seaward Solar PV150 Installation Test Kit enables the electrical safety and performance of solar PV installations to be fully tested in accordance with MCS and IEC 62446 requirements. In addition the Seaward PV150 Solar Tester has an onboard memory capable of storing up to 200 test records which can be downloaded to a PC via USB and new Solarlink connectivity allowing wireless capture of irradiance & temperature data from the Seaward Solar Survey 200R.
- Fulfills MCS and IEC 62446 testing requirements
- Onboard memory capacity for up to 200 test records and USB download to a PC
- Seaward Solarlink allows wireless connection and data acquisition from a Survey 200R
- Connects directly to the PV array for safe testing
The Solar PV150 Test Kit allows earth continuity, insulation resistance, open circuit voltage, short circuit current and operational testing to be performed on a PV system and is supplied with MC4 fused test leads for direct connection with solar PV strings, modules and arrays for safer testing.
When used in tandem with additional Seaward SolarCert Elements software, the 200 result memory of the PV150 can be quickly downloaded and imported into professional test certificates and reports.
New Seaward Solarlink allows the Solar PV 150 Installation Tester to connect wirelessly with a Solar Survey 200R and record realtime solar irradiance, ambient temperature and PV module temperature data. This added features means that users can simultaneously take all the measurements required by MCS and BS EN 62446 standards.
Seaward 338A913 is the part number for this PV150 Solar Panel Tester.
- Display range: 0.00 to 199
- Measuring range: 0.01 to 199
- Resolution: 0.01 max
- Open Circuit test voltage: 4V DC
- Short Circuit test current: >200mA
- Test Lead compensation: Null out up to 10 ohms
- User protection: Warning and test inhibited if >30V AC/DC detected at inputs
- Display range: 0.05M ohms to 199M ohms
- Measuring range: 0.05M ohms to 199M ohms
- Resolution: 0.01Mohms max
- Open Circuit test voltage: 250V, 500V, 1000V
- Short Circuit test current: >1mA, <2mA s/c
- Audible/Visual warning: >30 V AC or DC at inputs
- User protection: Test inhibited if >30V AC/DC detected at inputs
Open Circuit Voltage
- Display range: 0.0 to 1000V
- Measuring range: 5.0 to 1000V
- Resolution: 0.1V max
- Annunciators: DC voltage polarity correct or reversed
Short Circuit Current
- Display range: 0.0 to 15.00A
- Measuring range: 0.5 to 15.00A
- Resolution: 0.01A
Operating Current (using Solar AC/DC Current Clamp)
- Display range: 0.0 to 40A
- Resolution: 0.1A max
Datalogging & Connectivity
- Datalogging: Up to 200 complete test datasets
- Connectivity: USB download to PC, Wireless Solarlink to Survey 200R
- Display: Custom LCD with backlight
- Power supply: 6 x 1.5V alkaline LR06
- Battery life: >1000 test sequences
- Auto power down: After 1 minute
- Warranty: 2 years
- Seaward Solar PV Installation PV150 Tester
- 2 x MC4 fused test lead adaptors
- 2 x Test lead with probe and detachable alligator clip
- AC/DC Solar Current Clamp
- Rugged carry bag
- Quick start guide for Seaward PV 150
- Support CD-Rom
- Calibration Certificate for Solar PV Tester
Please note: Sunclix leads displayed in kit image no longer supplied.
1 Item(s)per pageQ: There is a short circuit current range for this product from 0.00A to 9.99A. However in the Seaward website the range is specified from 0.00A to 15.00A. Which is the correct range? Is there a more recent version of this product? Which version is available for purchase in your website? Posted On: 29/05/2014 By: Nikos BaladakisA: Hi Nikos, Thank you for your question - the specification is being amended on the website to reflect the correct information which is 0.00A to 15.00A. Apologies for the confusion and I hope that this helps.
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.