Seaward Solar Survey 200R Data Logging Irradiance Meter
The Seaward Solar Survey 200R is an extremely versatile 6 in 1 Solar Site Survey Meter: Irradiance Meter, Digital Compass, Digital inclinometer, Ambient Thermometer, PV Panel Thermometer and Datalogger. It has a datalogging solar irradiance meter ideal for Solar Surveyors, installers and engineers when performing a solar site assessment or surveys.
In addition, the Seaward Solar 200R has Solalink connectivity for wirelss connection with the new Seaward Solar PV150 Installation Tester. This allows irradiance and temperature measurements to be transferred from the 200R irradiance meter to the PV150.
The Solar Survey 200R uses a photovoltaic reference cell, rather than a photo-diode, to more accurately measure solar irradiance in either Wm or BTU/h/ft². This solar surveying tool also has a built-in digital compass, digital inclinometer and dual channel thermometer. These extended functions enable solar surveyors to measure roof orientation, roof pitch, ambient temperature and PV module temperature for a fully comprehensive overview of potential solar sites.
In addition the Solar Survey 200R irradiance meter comes complete with a large internal memory and real-time clock for datalogging purposes, allowing solar irradiance and temperature values to be recordedand stored at user defined intervals over a number of hours or even dyas. These results can be downloaded to a PC for further solar site analysis and inclusion on assessment reports.
The Seaward Solar Irradiance Meter is suitable for use on both solar photovoltaic and solar thermal installations, making it possible to identify the optimum location and best angle of inclination to achieve maximum efficiency from the sun’s energy
Seaward Solar Survey 200R Irradiance Meter Features:
- With Seaward Solalink for wireless connectivity with the PV150 Solar Installation Test Kit
- Accurately measure solar irradiance as required by IEC 62446
- Built in digital compass to measure roof orientation
- Built in digital inclinometer to measure roof pitch
- Thermometer capable of measuring both ambient air and PV module temperature
- Data logging facility with USB interface for downloading results to a PC for further analysis
- Ideal for use on both solar PV and solar thermal installations
- Capable of providing a comprehensive solar site survey
- Display range: 0 - 1500Wm² or 0 - 500BTU/hr/ft²
- Measurement range: 100 - 1250Wm² or 30 - 400BTU/hr/ft²
- Resolution: 1Wm² or 1BTU/hr/ft²
- Display range: -30°C to 100°C
- Measurement range: -30°C to 100°C
- Resolution: 1°C
- Display range: 0° to 360°
- Measurment range: 0° to 360°
- Resolution: 1°
- Display range: 0° to 90°
- Measurement range: 0° to 90°
- Resolution: 1°
Display: Custom LCD
- Power: 2 x AA batteries
- Battery life: >20,000 readings
- Auto power off: After 2 minutes
- Warranty: 2 years
- Temperature Probe
- Solar Survey Utility CD-ROM
- USB Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Seaward Calibration Certificate
- 24 Month Seaward Warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.