Seaward TPA Three Phase PAT Adaptor (32A)
The Seaward TPA 3-Phase PAT Adaptor is a unique three phase test adaptor that allows earth continuity and protective conductor current measurements to be performed on 3 phase factory, industrial and workshop machinery. The Seaward Three Phase Adaptor has been designed only for use with the Seaward Primtest 250 PAT Tester. The TPA allows quick and easy earth continuity measurements without removing covers or disconnecting wires to gain access to the protective conductor in the incoming supply. Simply connect the adaptor in-line with the 3-phase equipment under test and then connect to the Primetest 250. At the push of a button, earth continuity and protective conductor current tests will commence and a digital reading of the measured values will be given on the PrimeTest 250 display. This Seaward TPA 32A version has star (5 pin) plugs and sockets and is powered from the 3 phase supply and requires no additional power supply or batteries.
Seaward 32 Amp, 5 pin 3-phase adaptor Part No. 391A910
- On 3-Phase machinery to the specification of the PrimeTest 250 PAT tester
Protective conductor current
- Range: 0.1mA to 9.99mA
- Accuracy: ± 10% ± 2 digits
- Supply Voltage: 415V ± 10% at 50Hz
- Maximum load current: 32A for TPA 5/32
- Environmental Rating: IP Rating IP40
- Overvoltage Category: CAT III 300V
- Operating Temperature Range: 0ºC to 40ºC, without moisture condensation
- Storage Temperature Range: -25ºC to 65ºC
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.