Socket and See Proving Unit SP200
The first proving unit to generate AC waveform, compact design encourages routine safety checks. The SP 200 has an Automatic test function to conserve batteries - Step voltage LEDs indicate voltage being generated from 50 to 690 Volts.
It should always be proved that any electrical system is dead before commencing work. Two-pole voltage testers as recommended by the HSE, should be proved on a known live source or Proving Unit both before and after use. It is considered good practice by such organisations as the NICEIC Group. The Socket and See SP 200 Proving Unit provides a cost effective and convenient way of proving the safe operation of two-pole voltage testers (including test lamps) and multimeters.
Socket and See Proving Unit SP 200 Key Features:
- Test two pole voltage testers including multimeters and test lamps
- The first proving unit to generate AC waveform for a true test
- Compact design encourages routine safety checks
- Automatic test function to conserve batteries on the SP200
- Step voltage LEDs indicate voltage being generated 50-100-230-400-690V
- Low battery indication gives ample warning to replace batteries
- Dimensions of the SOC/SP200 Proving Unit: Length x Depth x Width: 130 x 65 x 49 mm
- Weight (with batteries): 350g
- Supplied with 6 x AA batteries
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.