SoundTEK ST-109 Class 1 Sound Level Meter
With an impressive dynamic measurement range of 100dB (30dB ~ 130dB), the SoundTEK ST-109 Class 1 Sound Level Meter stands out as a market-leading product because of its high level of accuracy which meets the Class 1 accuracy standard for IEC 6167 and ANSI S1.4. Furthermore, the user benefits from such accuracy over an expansive frequency range of 10Hz to 20KHz.
On a practical level, the ST-109 can be used for evaluating ambient noise levels, assessing product noise and measuring noise levels in the workplace therefore giving employers the information they need to meet government regulations that deal with noise at work. To that end, the product has a USB interface and a clear, digital, LCD display which can express information in bar-graph form.
Additionally, the ST-109 has A/C/Z frequency weighting, therefore making it easier to locate and identify the source of any noise pollution. It stores up to 37,000 readings and automatically transfers results to a removable 32G micro-SD card for further collation so it is practical to use on site without worrying about storage capacity.
The SoundTEK ST-109 Class 1 Sound Meter is an extremely accurate, practical sound meter. Its small size, datalogging and 30 hour battery life allow it be used extensively across large sites whilst its high dynamic range in both decibels and frequency make it suitable for single measurements or extended assessment in environmentts from building sites to offices.
- Class 1 accuracy for IEC 671672, ASNI S1.4, CNS 7129 and JJG-188-2002
- Large frequency range (10Hz - 20KHz)
- 100dB dynamic measurement range (30dB ~ 130dB)
- A/C/Z frequency weighting for noise source location
- Fast, Slow, Impulse, Peak time weighting
- DC & AC output
- LCD Digital display with bargraph
- USB interface
- Stores 37,000 with auto-transfer to 32G micro-SD
SoundTEK Meter Comparison Chart
ST-105 ST-106 ST-107S ST-109 IEC 61672-1-2002 Class 1 ✔ ✔ ✔ IEC 61672-1-2002 Class 2 ✔ Datalogging ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ 128 Records Storage ✔ 37,000 Records Storage ✔ ✔ 24H Measurement ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ 1/1 Octave ✔ 1/3 Octave ✔ Real time analysis ✔ A/C/Z ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ F/S/Impulse ✔ ✔ 24H Measurement ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ Micro-SD Slot ✔ ✔ Compatible with SoundTEK ST-120 Class 1 Sound Calibrator (optional extra) ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
- USB Interface: Yes
- Micro-SD card: 32G
- Bargraph display: Yes
- Display: 3.5 digit backlit LCD, max reading 2000
- Display refresh rate: 1 time per second
- Accuracy ratings: IEC 61672 : 2002 Class 1 ANSI S1.4 Type 1 CNS NI.7129 Type 1 JJG-188-2002 Class 1
- Microphone: 1/2” pre-polarised condenser microphone build in preamplifier, -26 ± 2dB (50mV/Pa), Frequency range: 10Hz ~ 20 KHz
- Measurement items: SPL, Leq, SEL, Max, Min
- Measurement range: 30dB ~ 130dB (A), 35dB ~ 130dB (C), 40dB ~ 130dB (Z)
- Dynamic range: 100dB
- Integrate time setup: randomly, 10s, 1m, 5m, 10m, 30m, 1h, 2h, 4h, 8h, 16h, 24h, or set in a given range
- Max. peak C sound level: measurement 70 ~ 133dB
- Time weighting: Fast, Slow, Impulse, Peak
- Frequency range: 10Hz ~ 20KHz
- DC output: 2Vdc/130dB
- AC output: 2Vrms/130dB
- SoundTEK ST-109 Class 1 Sound Level Meter
- Instruction manual for SoundTEK ST-109 Class 1 Sound Level Meter
- SoundTEK case
- 4 x AA LR6 1.5V batteries
- Wind muffler
- Carry strap
- Calibration certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.