Tenmars ST-501 CO2 / Temperature / RH Monitor
With it’s non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor measuring CO2, CO2 ventilation rate, temperature and humidity while ensuring long-term stability and durability, the Tenmars ST-501 CO2 / Temperature / RH Monitor is ideal for building HVAC monitoring, indoor air quality surveying or locating combustible fumes.
Providing a large easy-to-read display, internal CO2 alarm buzzer and inbuilt parameters capable of adjusting CO2 reading for altitude changes, the Tenmars ST-501 is suitable for use in most environments.
The Tenmars ST-501 also offers data logging of up to 50,000 records and fast USB download (under 10 seconds), with easy-to-use PC software perfect for data analysis.
Tenmars ST-501 Key Features
- Measure CO2, CO2 Ventilation rate, Temperature and Humidity
- Data logging with fast USB download (50,000 records)
- Fast USB download (50,000 records in less than 10 seconds)
- Large, easy to read Display: °C, °F, % RH, CO2 (PPM)
- CO2 reading adjusted for altitude changes
- Measurement range from Zero to 9999PPM
- Internal CO2 alarm buzzer
- Easy-to-use PC software for data analysis
- CO2: 0 to 9999 PPM (2001 to 999ppm over range), accuracy of ±75 PPM or 8% of reading (0 to 2000ppm)
- Humidity: 0 to 100 RH, accuracy of 2.5% at 10% to 90% RH
- Temperature: 0°C to 70°C, accuracy of ±1°C at 25°C
- Signal Update: every 2 seconds
- Warm Up Time: < 2 minutes
- Operating Conditions: °C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F), 0 to 90% RH non-condensing
- Power Supply: 4 x type 'AA' Alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: approx 24 hours
- External Power Supply: 6V DC 0.5A
- Tenmars ST-501 CO2 / Temperature / RH Monitor
- User's manual
- 4 x type 'AA' Alkaline batteries
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.