Testo 316-1 Methane Gas Leak Detector for Pipe Work
The Testo 316-1 Methane Gas Leak Detector for Pipe Work comes supplied with a flexible probe so the user can quickly check for methane gas leaks in less accessible places. The ‘traffic light’ visual warning system means that problems are instantly recognised by the user. With a measurement range of 0 to 10,000 ppm methane, the 1st alarm (accompanied by a yellow LED) sounds between 200ppm and 10,000ppm whilst the second alarm (accompanied by a red LED) kicks in beyond 10,000ppm CH4. The first response from the device starts at just 100ppm so it can detect the smallest of natural gas leaks such as those from hairline cracks. A full battery powers the 316-1 for over 5 hours and its lightweight design means that the user will have no problem operating it for extended periods of time. Finally, there is also a semi-conductor sensor.
- Flexible gas probe can take readings from hard-to-reach pipes
- ‘Traffic light’ LED visual warning system
- Audible alarms
- Two alarms for set limits
- Methane measurement range of 0 to 10,000ppm
- 100ppm first response
- Semi-conductor sensor
- Over 5 hours’ battery life
- 2-year warranty
- Measuring range: 0 to 10,000 ppm CH4
- 1st alarm limit: From 200 ppm CH4
- 2nd alarm limit: 10,000 ppm CH4
- Display: LED (3 colour)
- Storage temperature: -20 to +50 °C
- Operating temperature: +4 to +45 °C
- Battery type: 9V block battery
- Battery life: > 5 h
- Weight: Approx. 300 g
- Dimensions: 190 x 57 x 42 mm
- Material/Housing: ABS
- Testo 316-1 Methane Gas Leak Detector for Pipe Work
- Testo 316-1 Methane Gas Leak Detector for Pipe Work instruction booklet
- Flexible gas sensor probe
- 9V battery
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.